Forums-Blog - Path of Exile introduced with numerous other items

08
November
2018

Path of Exile introduced with numerous other items

I think the first sort statement of "buffs to come" gave a little bit of false hope in those regards.

This patch were built with a massive amount of recent content the ones are completely glossing over that fact, using the huge atlas rework, monster density changes, new monster types in maps, etc.

And a new league mechanic being POE Trade introduced with plenty of other items, people aren't considering how those new elder/shaper/abyss backpacks are going to impact previously lacking builds or perhaps in conjunction with all the nerfs in the present patch notes.

I definitely think I am within the "wait and see" boat to obtain a feel of how those things make a direct effect before forming any opinions.

Thank you for that good work up to Cheap POE Currency now in getting us something shipped out for that holiday season!

So how come it seem using the nerfs lately that they appear to be concentrated around 1% of players rather than taking the interest with the rest in the 99% into account?



« [url=http://www.cheaphockeyjPath of Exile actually get rewarded »



Weitere Artikel der Kategorie Allgemein
Weitere Informationen zu "Path of Exile introduced with numerous other items"
Immer auf dem Laufenden bleiben!
Blog empfehlen
Neueste Artikel der Kategorie Allgemein

Melden Sie sich an, um die Kommentarfunktion zu nutzen




Kommentar zu "Path of Exile introduced with numerous other items" verfassen

"Mein Weisser Schäferhund ist eine Plattform ohne Gewinnerzielungs-Absicht. Jeder der diese Plattform unterstützen möchte, kann dies durch eine Spende tun, damit Kosten für Domain und andere Dienstleistungen zum Forum weiterhin bezahlt werden können. Sie können auch eine VIP-Mitgliedschaft erwerben. Klicken auf das PayPal Spenden-Button um weiter zu kommen und eine Spende vornehmen zu können."

Besucher
0 Mitglieder und 38 Gäste sind Online

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Joaquinluebbert
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 1925 Gäste , gestern 1948 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15741 Themen und 202964 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:



Besucht uns auch bei