GREENBURGH, N. [url=http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-ELVIS-DUMER VIL-49ERS-JERSEY/]Elvis Dumervil Jersey[/

GREENBURGH, N. [url=http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-ELVIS-DUMER VIL-49ERS-JERSEY/]Elvis Dumervil Jersey[/

in So funktioniert unser Forum 13.10.2017 10:57
von jokergreen0220 • 289 Beiträge | 1445 Punkte
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds jokergreen0220
Gold
Gold
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014

Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

GREENBURGH, N. Elvis Dumervil Jersey .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J.R. Smith needs to "grow up and do the right things" after the sixth man was suspended five games by the NBA for violating the anti-drug policy. Woodson said he was disappointed in Smiths actions, but would continue to support him. "Im not going to throw him out to the pasture," Woodson said. "My job is to coach him and make sure something like what happened doesnt happen again. Thats what we do as coaches, and I expect his teammates to show him love. But at the end of the day hes got to do the right thing by J.R. and his teammates, and me as a coach and this organization and the fans that support him. I mean, thats what its all about. "Hes got to grow up and do the right things." Smith has been in trouble on and off the court during his career but was credited with showing more maturity last season while winning the Sixth Man of the Year award. Then he received a one-game suspension in the playoffs for foolishly throwing an elbow into Jason Terrys face in Game 3 of a first-round series against Boston, before getting hit with the five-game ban last month. Smith is recovering from knee surgery, and Woodson doesnt know when he will be able to return. Once the guard is healthy, he will miss his first five games. Woodson said he hopes thats a learning experience for Smith. "You talk about missing the first five games, Im not happy about it," Woodson said. "But hey, we know what were facing and weve got to get through it, and weve got to make sure that he understands its something that cant happen again." Smith said Monday that he was disappointed that he let his teammates and coaches down. He was asked Wednesday if he thought he had something to prove after the negative publicity he has received in the last few months. "I think every day I step into the gym I have something to prove, not to anybody else but to myself," he said. "I feel I can always get better. I have so much room for improvement, and I just want to be the best player I can be. Right now Im not at the elite level yet." Jerry Rice Jersey . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Carlos Hyde Jersey . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. http://www.officialauthenticsf49ersonline.com/AUTHENTIC-GARRETT-CELEK-49ERS-JERSEY/ . - Florida State has suspended Jameis Winston for the entire game against Clemson on Saturday, extending its initial punishment of one half after the quarterback made offensive and vulgar comments about female anatomy earlier this week.CLEVELAND -- Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins joined the Browns on Tuesday after the Cincinnati Bengals declined to match an offer sheet for him. The Bengals announced their decision eight hours before a five-day deadline to equal Clevelands offer to Hawkins was to expire. The Browns signed Hawkins, a restricted free agent, to a four-year, $13.6 million offer sheet last Thursday. The team has not yet announced the signing. Hawkins, 5-foot-7 and 180 pounds, fills a major need at slot receiver. The Browns recently released troubled wide receiver Davone Bess and were in the market for an inside playmaker. Hawkins fits that bill and should help Clevelands offence with his elusiveness and big-play potential. Hawkins had just 12 catches for 199 yards last season, when he was sidelined by a high-ankle sprain. Reuben Foster Jersey. In 2012, he had 51 catches for 533 yards and four touchdowns. "I dont want to let Andrew go without making note that he has been a very hard working and contributing player," Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said in a statement released by the team. "He has set a great example of being a great teammate. But were fortunate to have a lot of depth at wide receiver, and were excited to move forward. "Our leading receivers from last year will all return, and we have another group who know our system and have earned our confidence that they are ready to see more action." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

"Mein Weisser Schäferhund ist eine Plattform ohne Gewinnerzielungs-Absicht. Jeder der diese Plattform unterstützen möchte, kann dies durch eine Spende tun, damit Kosten für Domain und andere Dienstleistungen zum Forum weiterhin bezahlt werden können. Sie können auch eine VIP-Mitgliedschaft erwerben. Klicken auf das PayPal Spenden-Button um weiter zu kommen und eine Spende vornehmen zu können."

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ShayneDelfl
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 107 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 179 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9221 Themen und 194660 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :

Besucht uns auch bei

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen