BOCA RATON, Fla. [url=http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-mattia-de-sciglio-juventus -jersey/]Mattia De Sciglio Jersey[/url]

BOCA RATON, Fla. [url=http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-mattia-de-sciglio-juventus -jersey/]Mattia De Sciglio Jersey[/url]

in So funktioniert unser Forum 01.11.2017 09:00
von jokergreen0220 • 289 Beiträge | 1445 Punkte
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds jokergreen0220
Gold
Gold
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014

Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

BOCA RATON, Fla. Mattia De Sciglio Jersey . -- NHL general managers spent the first day of their three-day meetings discussing overtime and shootouts, expanded video reviews and goalie interference. The opening session Monday featured three breakout groups of 10 general managers, with each group assigned particular topics. There appears to be some concern that too many games are being decided in shootouts instead of during the flow of play. Of the 135 of 963 games played through last Saturday, 14 per cent were decided in a shootout. And 40 per cent that went to overtime were decided in a shootout. Among the suggested changes being discussed are a 3-on-3 element instead of four skaters apiece in the extra 5-minute session; extending the overtime; or requiring teams to switch ends of the ice, creating a longer change on line changes. But there doesnt seem to be a strong consensus toward any particular direction -- or even if overtime needs to be changed. Colin Campbell, the NHL executive vice-president and director of hockey operations, viewed the overtime issue as both an official and a hockey fan. "I think what the challenge is to maybe not have as many shootouts," Campbell said. "A lot of people in the game would rather see the game decided (not) in a skills contest. "I would, too, but Im the last one to leave the room when theyre doing the shootout. I like watching to see whats going to happen. So Im kind of torn in that direction." The discussion of expanded video review seems weighted on when to start reviewing the tape and how much time a review takes. "I will say there wasnt a lot of consensus on the criteria," said Craig MacTavish, Edmontons general manager. "Theres a lot that goes into it when youre trying to evaluate the specific criteria, like how long from the incident are you going to reel it back? "There was no resolution in our group in terms of making many changes to video review." The increase in activity around the net has also led to an interest in goalie interference at this weeks meetings. "Theres so much play around the net now, the way our game is now with everybody collapsing and boxing out and blocking shots," said Bryan Murray, Ottawas GM. "All the plays now that are goals, in most cases, theres some kind of foot in the crease. Im not interested in that. But if the goaltender is not allowed to make a play on the shot, then we should we get the call as correct as we can." Also on the agenda is kicked-in goals. "I think there is an appetite to have directed goals be allowed," said Tim Murray, Buffalos general manager. "I know it says distinct kicking motion, but (with) a blatant lift-your-foot-off-the-ice kick type of thing not allowed." On Tuesday, members of the breakout groups will report to the whole meeting. Luca Marrone Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Andrea Barzagli Jersey . According to a report from the Hamilton Spectator, Infrastructure Ontario has informed the City of Hamilton and the Tiger-Cats the stadium may not be ready by the June 30 deadline. http://www.juventusfcstore.com/authentic-federico-mattiello-juventus-jersey/ . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings.Paul Merson thinks Aston Villa should appoint either Nigel Pearson or Mick McCarthy as their next manager. Villas relegation from the Premier League was confirmed after last weeks 1-0 defeat at Manchester United, the first time they have fallen out of the top flight since 1987.Eric Black has been acting as manager since Remi Garde left his post in March and will remain in charge until a new manager is appointed. And Merson insists the clubs first big decision of the summer should be to appoint a manager with Championship experience, putting forward Pearson and McCarthy as two potential candidates that fit the bill for Villa. Merse thinks Ipswich manager Mick McCarthy would fit the bill for Aston Villa My first big signing would be the manager, the former Villa star told Sky Sports Now. The manager has to be right. It has to be a proven Championship (manager) and for me thats the main thing. He has to tick those boxes.Nigel Pearson has done it at Leicester. Mick McCarthy has done it for 15 years. For me, one of those two managers would have to be in charge and that would be my prime signing. What next for Aston Villa? How relegated teams have fared in the Championship after finishing bottom of the Premier League And whoever comes in to take the reigns at Villa Park, Sky Sports pundit Merson thinks they will have a lot of work to do to overhaul Villas squad, which is set for a bottom-placed finish in the Premier League.Theres a lot of work to do, Merson added. There are a lot of players on a lot of money. Juan Cuadrado Jersey. With £250,000 up for grabs in this seasons Soccer Saturday Super 6, Paul Merson gives you his thoughts on this weeks games Do you take a chance and get rid and start again or do you hope those players go into the Championship and come straight back up?Its all about the manager. He will be the biggest signing of the whole pre-season. Paul Mersons predictions See how Merse sees this weekends Premier League and FA Cup fixtures going Also See: Lerner accepts Villa blame Merse: Dont go out, Gabby Whats happened to Agbonlahor? Mersons predictions Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

"Mein Weisser Schäferhund ist eine Plattform ohne Gewinnerzielungs-Absicht. Jeder der diese Plattform unterstützen möchte, kann dies durch eine Spende tun, damit Kosten für Domain und andere Dienstleistungen zum Forum weiterhin bezahlt werden können. Sie können auch eine VIP-Mitgliedschaft erwerben. Klicken auf das PayPal Spenden-Button um weiter zu kommen und eine Spende vornehmen zu können."

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ShayneDelfl
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 111 Gäste und 2 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9221 Themen und 194660 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:

Besucht uns auch bei

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen