George Turner has signed a two-year extention to his contract with Edinburgh rugby. [url=http://www.yankeesauthorityshop.com/Bri

George Turner has signed a two-year extention to his contract with Edinburgh rugby. [url=http://www.yankeesauthorityshop.com/Bri

in So funktioniert unser Forum 03.11.2017 09:47
von jokergreen0220 • 373 Beiträge | 1865 Punkte
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds jokergreen0220
Gold
Gold
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014

Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

George Turner has signed a two-year extention to his contract with Edinburgh rugby. Brian Roberts Jersey . The hooker, who graduated into the professional ranks through the teams academy, is the 23rd player to confirm his future with the club in recent months.Turner, who has committed to the Red and Blacks until May 2018, said; Growing up in Edinburgh, I wanted to represent the club from the time I began playing rugby. Ive enjoyed the opportunities Ive had here and Im looking forward to playing more and kicking on for the next few seasons. Ive been with Edinburgh for five years now and I really think this season is the best atmosphere and camaraderie there has ever been, its good to see and great to be part of.The 23-year-old joined the club in 2011 and made his debut from the bench in the second half of the Guinness PRO12 match against Leinster in Dublin in October 2014, replacing Dougie Fife on the wing, making a solid break and providing a remarkable assist to try scorer Tomas Leonardi.That was my first cap and it came on the wing. Ive also played back-row and prop. Solly [Alan Solomons] knows my rugby-playing ability - though Id rather play at hooker - but Im getting game time and Im happy to give it a go.Head coach Alan Solomons said: George is a talented young hooker who has made positive strides this season and we are delighted that he has elected to continue his progress with us. Also See: Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results Bernie Williams Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Roger Maris Jersey . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. http://www.yankeesauthorityshop.com/Paul-Oneill-Jersey/ . Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise.(SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Rangers hope to avoid a third straight loss on Monday night when they play host to the Pittsburgh Penguins in the third matchup this season between the Metropolitan Division rivals. The Rangers have lost 11 of their last 15 meetings with the Penguins, splitting a pair of encounters this season. Henrik Lundqvist posted a 33-save shutout in a 5-0 home victory over Pittsburgh on Nov. 11, but the Penguins answered back with their own home win over the Rangers four days later. That came via a 3-2 shootout decision. Lundqvist, who is expected to start tonight, has allowed only two goals on 71 shots versus the Penguins this season. Backup Cam Talbot got the start in net for New York on Saturday versus Detroit after posting shutout wins in his previous two starts. He was looking solid again versus the Red Wings, but ended up allowing three goals on 34 shots in a 3-2 loss. With the Rangers up 2-0 thanks to goals from Kevin Klein and Rick Nash, Talbot yielded a pair of tallies 61 seconds apart late in the second period, then was beaten for the winner 7:40 into the third period. We were playing a pretty solid game. They got a couple odd-man rushes at the end of the (second) period that cost us, said Rangers defenseman Marc Staal. New York will try to avoid posting a season high-tying third straight loss for the third time tthis season and Nash could lead the charge tonight. Matt Holliday Jersey. The forward has 17 goals, tied for second in the NHL, and has posted five tallies and three assists over a seven-game point streak. Pittsburgh has won five of its last seven and bounced back from a 3-0 loss versus Vancouver with a 3-2 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. An unmarked Christian Ehrhoff scored with 1:50 left in regulation, getting a cross-ice pass from Sidney Crosby before blasting a shot into the upper right corner of the net. Usually when you have that much time you think too much, said Ehrhoff. But I just knew where I wanted to put it and this time, it went right where I wanted it. Evgeni Malkin and Brandon Sutter also scored for the Penguins, who won two of three on their homestand. It was important to have a (good) rebound game, said Penguins coach Mike Johnston. Following that game (versus Vancouver), I think everybody was anxious to (go). And we didnt feel that the Vancouver game was a good game for us as a team. Craig Adams appeared in his 314th straight game for the Penguins, breaking the franchise record held by Ron Schock. He had an assist in the win. Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves, including two in the closing moments, in the victory for the Pens. He has allowed seven goals on 66 shots in the two games versus the Rangers this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

"Mein Weisser Schäferhund ist eine Plattform ohne Gewinnerzielungs-Absicht. Jeder der diese Plattform unterstützen möchte, kann dies durch eine Spende tun, damit Kosten für Domain und andere Dienstleistungen zum Forum weiterhin bezahlt werden können. Sie können auch eine VIP-Mitgliedschaft erwerben. Klicken auf das PayPal Spenden-Button um weiter zu kommen und eine Spende vornehmen zu können."

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: playerhot
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 58 Gäste , gestern 218 Gäste online

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9474 Themen und 194916 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucht uns auch bei

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen