Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Chase Litton completed 13 of his 16 passes for 309 yards with six first half touchdown passes and Marshall cruised past Morgan State 62-0 on Saturday night.Four of Littons six TD strikes were from 30-plus yards out. Michael Clark caught a pair of touchdowns, while Deon-Tay McManus, Emanuel Byrd, Justin Hunt, and Ryan Yuracheck each caught one.Tony Pittman carried nine times for 81 yards and touchdown for the Thundering Herd, who piled up 530 yards of total offense and forced four Morgan State fumbles, recovering three.Marshall scored 21 points in the first and 28 in the second for a 49-0 lead at the half. Marshall has now won 27 straight when leading at the break.DeAndre Harris threw for 91 yards for the Bears (0-2).It was the season opening game for Marshall, the latest the Thunder Herd have opened the season since 1981. Nike Free Norge . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Nike Free 5.0 Norge . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. http://www.norgenikefreesalg.com/nike-free-run-2-norge.html . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Kjøp Nike Air Max 95 . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Nike Free Flyknit Dame .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. BEREA, Ohio -- Rookie Cody Kessler will start at quarterback for the Cleveland Browns?on Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys.Kessler missed the teams last game against the New York Jets because of a concussion. Josh McCown started but will return to the backup role.I look at it as another opportunity. Its exciting, Kessler said. Thats all you can really ask for, as a player, is opportunities. My process and preparation all week has been the same as previous weeks. Itll be exciting, obviously, after being out for a week, to get out there and make some plays and get things going.Coach Hue Jackson said the hope is that Kessler keeps the job for the rest of the season. Jackson said he is making the move to help evaluate Kessler whether he can be the teams long-term starter.I keep talking about the long-term picture for myself and our organization of knowing and seeing and making sure of where we are. That is really important, Jackson said.[Kessler] has some moxie, some poise and he has demonstrated that. He has done some good things in gamees, but you have to do it over a number of opportunities to really know that it is truly in there.dddddddddddd That is why I need to keep playing him to evaluate this and to know what we see is right and for sure. I will not get to know these things if I do not play him. It is best to let us find out.Kessler will be making his sixth start of the season. The 23-year-old has completed 66.9 percent of his passes for 947 yards with four touchdowns and one interception.Jackson said he reserved the right to use McCown if things are not going well, but he emphasized the need to see more of Kessler to make future judgments on what to do with the position.Thats why hes playing, Jackson said. Because I need to know.Jackson said the Browns still may draft a quarterback high even if Kessler plays well because he believes in bringing them in until he finds one.For now, Kessler has the chance to show he deserves the job. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

"Mein Weisser Schäferhund ist eine Plattform ohne Gewinnerzielungs-Absicht. Jeder der diese Plattform unterstützen möchte, kann dies durch eine Spende tun, damit Kosten für Domain und andere Dienstleistungen zum Forum weiterhin bezahlt werden können. Sie können auch eine VIP-Mitgliedschaft erwerben. Klicken auf das PayPal Spenden-Button um weiter zu kommen und eine Spende vornehmen zu können."

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Eriduhe
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 133 Gäste und 3 Mitglieder, gestern 136 Gäste und 1 Mitglied online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9255 Themen und 194694 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:

Besucht uns auch bei

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen