YELLOWKNIFE -- Alan OLeary and his rink from Nova Scotia earned their province its first mens Canadian senior curling championsh

YELLOWKNIFE -- Alan OLeary and his rink from Nova Scotia earned their province its first mens Canadian senior curling championsh

in So funktioniert unser Forum 13.11.2017 09:30
von jokergreen0220 • 304 Beiträge | 1520 Punkte
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds jokergreen0220
Gold
Gold
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014

Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

YELLOWKNIFE -- Alan OLeary and his rink from Nova Scotia earned their province its first mens Canadian senior curling championship on Saturday by downing Manitobas Kelly Robertson 9-8. Jamaal Williams Jersey . OLeary, who skipped Nova Scotia in the 1993 and 1994 Briers, trailed 8-7 heading into the final end, but stole two in the 10th to claim victory. Robertson trailed OLeary by two after the first end and 6-4 after six ends before responding with a three spot in the seventh to go ahead 7-6, Manitobas first lead of the match. OLeary, along with teammates Andrew Dauphinee, Danny Christianson and Harold McCarthy of the Halifax Mayflower Curling Club finished round-robin play tied with Manitoba at 9-2, but were awarded a bye into the final because of a 9-7 win over Robertson in an earlier draw. On the womens side, Lois Fowler and Manitoba toppled Lorraine Arguin and her rink from Saskatchewan 5-1 in the final to be crowned womens senior curling champions. Scoreless through three ends, Fowler opened up a 1-0 edge in the fourth and it remained that way until the seventh, when Arguin responded with one of her own. Fowler and her team of Maureen Bonar, Cathy Gauthier and Allyson Stewart from the Brandon Curling Club took three in the eighth and added one more in the ninth. Fowler finished third at the Canadian seniors in 2009 and 2013, but had never won. In 1993 she was runner-up to Sandra Schmirler in the Scotties Tournament of Hearts. Vince Biegel Jersey . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. LaDarius Gunter Jersey . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Brett-Favre-Packers-Jersey/ . John Albert Elway, 24, was booked into jail early Saturday morning after an incident near a college campus in downtown Denver, according to jail records.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. The former Pro Bowl defensive end probably had his best game of the season Monday night in the Giants 23-7 win over the Minnesota Vikings. Pierre-Pauls statistics werent very impressive. He had two tackles, two quarterback hurries and defended a pass as the Giants (1-6) ended their worst start since 1976. What the numbers dont show was that the 24-year-old, who had back surgery in June, was in the backfield more than he has been all season. By his count, he was near quarterback Josh Freeman nine times and had a chance for five sacks, four more than he has this season. "I wasnt expecting myself to come out and be Superman," Pierre-Paul said after practice on Thursday. "Thats something that is ridiculous if anyone thought that would be possible. I am (being) me and all the players see I trying to get back to my regular state. Thats all that counts." Pierre-Paul readily admits he is not the same player who had a breakout season in 2011, recording 16 1/2 sacks. All he has to do is look at the videotapes of the games the past two seasons to know that. He had 6 1/2 sacks last season playing in back pain and he has struggled coming off surgery to repair a disk. He missed all of training camp and the preseason and wasnt prepared for the season, even though he has not missed a game. The biggest difference for Pierre-Paul is his strength. Its just not the same and he feels it might get back to normal until next season. "The way I rush the passer. I feel like Im catching a lot, Im catching my opponents a lot," the 2010 first-round pick said. "Im not being a threat to them how I used to be. And thats basically it, turning the corner how I used to turn the corner. Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys. " Defensive co-ordinator Perry Fewell said Pierre-Paul is pressing to get back to the way he played in 2011, and he is not there yet. His approach as a coach has been to be patient, knowing each game back gets him closer to the goal. "The biggest thing for us is we believe in him, and he has to believe in himself," Fewell said. Fewell got some laughs when asked about his expectation of JPP this season. "I always expect Superman out of him," Fewell said. "We think of him so highly, and he does so many amazing things that when he walks on the practice field, you smile. Its probably unfair to him because the expectations are for him to be Superman. He is human." Fewell refuses to put any limitations on No. 90, adding that he could have a breakout game against Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles this weekend, all the talk about his season will be forgotten. "I think he got a little better the other night," coach Tom Coughlin said. "Im hoping that it continues. Its still not where we want him to be, but I thought I saw some things that were a sign in the right direction." Pierre-Paul has no regrets about having the surgery. If it wasnt done this year it would have been done down the road. Right now, his focus is on improving. He also wouldnt mind seeing his sack total move past one. "You never know," he said. "That breakout game might come. I missed the quarterback about five times last week. At the end of the day almost doesnt count. From the beginning of the season, I feel like I am getting close. When I see that one sack (though) I am very happy I got one. I could have no sacks. Its just nice to have one sack and I want to get another." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen