Jamie Vardy hopes his late start to professional football will allow him to extend his playing career at the highest level. [url

Jamie Vardy hopes his late start to professional football will allow him to extend his playing career at the highest level. [url

in So funktioniert unser Forum 23.11.2017 08:44
von jokergreen0220 • 373 Beiträge | 1865 Punkte
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds jokergreen0220
Gold
Gold
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014

Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

Jamie Vardy hopes his late start to professional football will allow him to extend his playing career at the highest level. Devontae Booker Jersey . The Leicester forward, who has risen from the non-league game to become a Premier League winner, was 25 years old when he made his Football League debut.Pace is one of his key attributes but Vardy, who turns 30 in January, insists hes not losing his speed as the big birthday approaches. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price My legs feel great and people say the older you get your pace goes, but its not affecting that side of things as of yet, Vardy told Soccer Saturday. Hopefully because I came into the game later, it means Ive got longer to go.Leicester travel to Watford in the Premier League on Saturday, three years on from their dramatic Championship play-off semi-final defeat at Vicarage Road.Vardy was on the bench for the Foxes that day, alongside future England team-mates Danny Drinkwater and Harry Kane, on loan at the King Power from Tottenham.All three have since gone on to play Champions League football, with one particular picture from that game serving as a reminder of how far each player has come. Harry Kane [left] sits next to Jamie Vardy, with Danny Drinkwater further along the bench It just shows that anything is possible, Vardy said of the image. I know full well from Drinks [Drinkwater] and H [Kane] that a lot of hard work has been put into it from every single one of us.Its not like it has just come to us overnight, we have had to put the graft in. Weve had a few chats about it, especially when seeing H on England duty. To be fair, we have a laugh about it.I always pinch myself. Its not just what has happened over the last year, it is what has happened through my whole career and where Ive got to. Its good to keep me grounded.Its good when you do get noticed, it means you are doing well so I think I just need to keep that going and if I can go on another run now and get anywhere near to the [Premier League goalscoring] record, that would be great. Claudio Ranieri believes Vardys goal for England against Spain is good news for Leicester City Vardy and Leicester have struggled to live up to last seasons remarkable title triumph, with the Foxes 14th in the table and Vardy stuck on two league goals.Its been a different story in the Champions League, where Claudio Ranieris side are on the cusp of clinching qualification to the knock-out round.Asked if Leicester have approached the two competitions differently, Vardy said: I cant put anything on to that, all I know is that in the Champions League we have been playing exactly as we know we can and for some reason its not been there in the league.Its just time to make sure we are constantly doing it and putting the performances in.I know they [Champions League team] wont have scouted us as much as our league opponents so it could be down to that. Watch highlights from Leicesters most recent Premier League match And the Leicester striker says his side are not in the Champions League just to make up the numbers, insisting they believe they have what it takes to go all the way.You cant just enter a competition and think youve got no chance, he added. You will just lose every game.As the performances have shown in the first four games, we are there to put performances in and get the points, and that is what we have been doing.Watch the full interview with Jamie Vardy on Soccer Saturday, from 12pm on Sky Sports News HQUpgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Ranieri expecting new Vardy Mersons predictions Method to Mahrez magic Premier League questions John Elway Jersey . Wheeler scored two goals, including the winner, as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Minnesota Wild 6-4 on Friday in a game that featured a seven-goal first period. C.J. Anderson Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Menelik-Watson-Jerseys/ . It took five games, but the Celtics finally helped Stevens earn his first NBA victory. "Im going to celebrate for a whole 12 minutes, and then Im going to start watching Orlando and trying to figure them out," the first-year Celtics coach said after Boston beat the Utah Jazz, one of the leagues other winless teams, 97-87 on Wednesday night.TAMPA, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are gathering information on an incident in which receiver Mike Williams allegedly was stabbed in the leg by his brother. Williams, who signed a six-year, $40 million contract before last season, was treated and released from a hospital for a thigh wound on Sunday. The Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office said the fifth-year pros younger brother, Eric Baylor, turned himself in Monday night. Baylor, 23, was held on $1,000 bond. Bucs general manager Jason Licht said coach Lovie Smith had been in contact with Williams by telephone and that the team was still trying to determine what happened. "The good news is Mike is healthy," Licht said Tuesday in Orlando, where he was attending the annual NFL meetings. Deputies responded Sunday to Williams Tampa home, findiing him with a stab wound in the left thigh. Demaryius Thomas Jersey. The player initially told deputies the brothers were wrestling and the stabbing was accidental. Witnesses gave statements later that the two argued before the stabbing. Bucs co-chairman Joel Glazer, also in Orlando for the NFL meetings, said the situation "distracts from the team and the positive things were doing" in the community. "What this does, what any bad news does, is overshadow all the great work, all the hard work of all the other players," Glazer said. "Theres 50 some-odd players doing great things. Wed rather that be the focus." Injuries limited Williams to six games in 2013. He had 22 receptions for 216 yards and two touchdowns before spending the last nine weeks of the season on injured reserve. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen