Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

Herbie Blash will step down as the FIAs deputy race director at the end of the current season after two decades in the role.Blashs tenure in F1 started in 1965, working with privateer Lotus entrant Rob Walker, before becoming race engineer to Jochen Rindt three years later. He was team manager at Brabham between 1972 and 1988.After spells as sporting director at Brabham and Yamaha, Blash became FIA deputy race director, a role he has held ever since. At the end of the season he will replaced by Laurent Mekies, who joined the FIA as safety director in 2014.FIA president Jean Todt paid tribute to Blash, saying: I would personally like to thank Herbie for all of his hard work for the FIA over the past 21 years, and especially for his contribution in maintaining Formula Ones place at the pinnacle of motor sport. Along with [race director] Charlie [Whiting], Herbie has been instrumental in the seamless running of grand prix races for over two decades, and we are pleased that he will continue to work with the FIA in future.Replacing someone with Herbies immense experience was never going to be easy. However, we are fortunate to be able to appoint Laurent Mekies to this position. Laurent brings a wealth of Formula One experience, and has been responsible for driving the FIAs safety agenda since joining us.Combining his strong Formula One history and work as the FIAs Safety Director, I am confident that he will ensure that the FIAs flagship single-seater championship continues to set the benchmark for race management and safety -- a status that his predecessor, Herbie, can take great pride in helping to nurture.Charlie Whiting, who has worked as the FIAs race director since 1997, said: I would like to extend my sincerest thanks to Herbie for his years of tireless work for our sport. It has been a huge pleasure to be alongside him for almost two decades.Of course Herbie will be hard to replace but, with Laurents extensive experience in F1, Im sure he will be a worthy replacement, he will also be able to bring a new dimension of experience to our team of F1 officials. Nike Air Max 97 Nere Uomo . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Undefeated Nike Air Max 97 . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. http://www.2018airmax97.it/nike-air-vapormax-flyknit/vapormax-flyknit-donna.html . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Nike Air Max 90 Uomo Scontate . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Nike Air Max 97 Nere Baffo Rosso .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell is ready to serve his suspension and move on.Bell spoke on Saturday, one day after the NFL suspended the Pittsburgh Steelers running back for the first three games of the regular season for missing multiple drug tests, which is a violation of the leagues substance abuse policy.I already apologized to my teammates, my coaches and Steeler Nation, Bell said. Im sincerely sorry about everything I put everybody through. Its been frustrating and I own up to everything. Its all my fault and I cant blame nobody else for that.Bell stood by a now-deleted post to his Instagram account he put up on Friday, offering an apology shortly after the suspension was announced. He initially faced a four-game suspension, but it was reduced to three games following an appeal to the league.Bell will be eligible to return to the active roster Sept. 26 before the teams Week 4 home game against Kansas City.Im glad they shaved a little bit of time off, Bell said. The sooner I can get on the field, the better.This is the second time Bell has faced discipline from the league. He sat out the first two games of the 2015 season as punishment for his arrest in August 2014 on DUI and marijuana possession charges following a traffic stop. Bell was originally suspended three games before it was reduced on appeal.It (stinks) to keep having to miss time, Bell said. I want to play football and be out there with my teammates. I accept the suspension. I just have to learn from this and move on.Bell feels the experience will help him moving forward.I think this is going to help me be a better person, a better player, and obviously smarter, Bell said. Its definitely a learning experience. Im not the perfect person. I didnt do everything right, but I didnt do everything wrong either.Rumors initially surfaced about Bells suspension during the teams June minicammp.dddddddddddd He declined to get into specifics when the Steelers opened training camp as additional information circulated about the case. Bell said he doesnt let those rumors bother him.I just let everybody say what they want to say, Bell said. People who say I smoke weed, thats fine. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. The people who know me know the person I am.While Bell is scheduled to return in Week 4, the Steelers arent sure when tight end Ladarius Green will be back.Green, the Steelers biggest free agent signing in the offseason, is on the physically unable to perform list because of offseason ankle surgery. On Saturday, Green denied multiple recent reports that he was suffering from recurring headaches.I dont know what those reports are, Green said. I heard about it, but I didnt look at it. Im still on PUP because of my ankle.There were also reports suggesting the Steelers could release Green or that the fifth-year tight end was contemplating retirement.Im wondering who said this, Green said. Im only 26, so I dont think Im going to retire any time soon.Green said theres no timetable for his return. Green admits hes frustrated, but hes confident that he will play this season as he continues to rehabilitate his ankle and workout on adjoining practice fields.Ive still been rehabbing my ankle, Green said. I havent been dealing with anything else but that.Game notes Quarterback Dustin Vaughan suffered a fractured bone on his throwing hand during a sack in the second preseason game against the Eagles. ... The Steelers signed quarterback Bryn Renner and guard Antoine Everett and released running back Christian Powell and center Valerian Ume-Ezeoke.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen