Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

Path of Exile is an action RPG in the Diablo mould – or, more particularly, the mould that spawned Diablo 2. It’s darker and more sinister than Diablo 3 and a little more hardcore, swapping the polish and buy poe chaos orbs production values of Blizzard’s epic for ludicrously deep character progression and a more aggressive attitude. It’s been available for a few years on PC but is only now making its console debut on Xbox One. The other thing you need to know is that it’s free to play.

By that I don’t mean that it’s the kind of game where you can play it free; but, rather, the whole experience is designed to extract regular micro-payments. There are no dubious practices where you have to buy gems with real money or splash out to avoid delays. No, you can actually enjoy the poe exalted orbs game while paying nothing.

There is an in-game store where you can buy pets and a range of cosmetic enhancements, but I’ve been playing it and having a whale of a time without coughing up a single penny. I’m not sure how the good people at Grinding Gear Games scratch a living from this, but I guess that’s their concern. I’ve played full-price games that are greedier for your micro-transaction cheap poe exalted orbs cash.By https://www.playerhot.com/games/path-of-exile/Golds here now...so thanks, well done, come on!

nach oben springen

"Mein Weisser Schäferhund ist eine Plattform ohne Gewinnerzielungs-Absicht. Jeder der diese Plattform unterstützen möchte, kann dies durch eine Spende tun, damit Kosten für Domain und andere Dienstleistungen zum Forum weiterhin bezahlt werden können. Sie können auch eine VIP-Mitgliedschaft erwerben. Klicken auf das PayPal Spenden-Button um weiter zu kommen und eine Spende vornehmen zu können."

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lingrongai
Besucherzähler
Heute waren 815 Gäste und 1 Mitglied, gestern 597 Gäste und 6 Mitglieder online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11275 Themen und 196931 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :

Besucht uns auch bei

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen