Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

WILLIAMSBURG, Va. -- Kendell Anderson carried it 42 times for 219 yards -- both career highs -- and two touchdowns, and William & Mary scored 28 unanswered points in a 34-13 victory over Richmond on Saturday for their first Capital Cup trophy since 2011.William & Mary (5-6, 3-5 Colonial Athletic Association) scored a touchdown on its first three drives of the second half to take a 27-13 lead. Andrew Caskin caught a 5-yard touchdown pass from Steve Cluley and after Aaron Swinton made an interception, Anderson capped a four-play, 18-yard drive with a 4-yard touchdown. Anderson had another short touchdown at the end of a 14-play drive.Cluley connected with Caskin again for a touchdown -- this time for 23 yards on a play-action pass -- with 1:55 remaining.Richmond (8-3, 5-3) had a 13-6 lead at halftime. Deontez Thompson put the Spiders on the board by powering in a 5-yard touchdown run, Griffin Trau had a 32-yard field goal and Ricky Segers kicked a 51-yarder on the final play of the second quarter. Myles Garrett White Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Myles Garrett Red Jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.mylesgarrettjersey.com/ . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Myles Garrett Youth Jersey . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Myles Garrett Football Jersey . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Rex Ryan hasnt jumped out of any airplanes this offseason. And the Buffalo Bills coach hasnt munched on dog biscuits, or issued any bold proclamations of building a bully.That was last year.It was a season which began with hype-driven, sky-high expectations following Ryans hiring, and ended with an enormous thud following an 8-8 finish and his reputation as one of the NFLs top defensive minds questioned.If the experience had a sobering effect, Ryan wouldnt acknowledge it: Nah, not a chance, he said.Even though hes reined in his larger-than-life personality, Ryan remains defiant, perhaps even more than ever.What stings is not the criticism he attracted for how his pride-and-joy defense unraveled because of on-field miscommunication and players openly questioning his approach. What gnaws at his core, Ryan told The Associated Press this week, is realizing for the first time in 11 years as an NFL coach or coordinator he wasnt true to himself.Nope, not even close. And it hurt, Ryan said, noting he made the mistake of attempting to twin his philosophy with the Jim Schwartz-coached scheme the Bills high-priced defense thrived under the previous season.I wish I had to do it all over again, but the fact of the matter is we dont, he said. But this years a brand new one. And like Ive said, I have a funny feeling well be a lot better.Theres actually nothing funny about it. Ryan has put aside his colorful antics and directed his attention to what happens on the field.Its evident in the changes Ryan made to his defensive staff, with the most notable offseason addition being his twin brother Rob, who was hired as assistant head coach.And its evident in the offseason roster moves the Bills have made to better suit Ryans aggressive 3-4 philosophy that relies on keeping opponents guessing.Sent out the door was high-priced defensive end Mario Williams, Ryans most vocal locker room critic. Most of the newcomers -- players Ryan can groom -- arrived with Buffalos top-three draft picks in linebackers Shaq Lawson and Reggie Ragland, and defensive tackle Adolphus Washington.It makes little difference to Ryan that Lawson will miss at least the first six weeks of the season recovering from shoulder surgery, or that Ragland sustained a season-ending knee injury in training camp. Ryaan insists the defense will be better after finishing 19th in the NFL in yards allowed.dddddddddddd.I own whatevers there, but I also own the other years that Ive coached in this league, which everybody seems to forget, Ryan said, referring to his track record of overseeing six defenses that have finished fifth overall or better.Some of the greatest defenses in the history of this game have the Ryan name on it, he said, including his brother Rob and father, Buddy. So guess what? Its back to Ryan defense.The challenge is personal because the task of maintaining the Ryan legacy now falls on him after his father and mentor died in June.Its like anybody who loses your father or something like that youre close to. Obviously, its going to have an effect on you, Ryan said. But for me, it even drives me more if thats possible.Bills players see few changes in Ryans approach. And yet, they believe Ryan was betrayed by the criticism stemming from his players.I dont think there was any doubt, defensive tackle Kyle Williams said. Some of the things said shouldve been said not to (the media). They shouldve been kept between players and coaches.As a result of the bickering, guard Richie Incognito said a group of leaders has emerged to reduce distractions and have players speak with one voice.We had some people kind of pulling in the opposite direction, and as people in this locker room and as coaches we didnt know how to handle it, Incognito said. I think what youre seeing here is the growing of a very strong. veteran presence.Ryan said the blame for everything that went wrong falls solely on him.Ive got broad shoulders, I can take it, he said. I can take most every damn hit known to man.His voice began to rise in detailing past challenges hes overcome, including earning a masters degree despite being dyslexic.Its easy to be a (chicken) and dont say anything, and then maybe after the fact you can boast, Ryan said, using a profanity for emphasis. But to me, I guess I grew up saying, `You know what, Im going to be great. And Ill dare to say it. And Ill dare to do it.That part hasnt changed about Rex Ryan.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen