Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

The masthead joins together to discuss which games they are looking forward to in 2019."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁?019 Houston Texans OffseasonBRB Groupthink: We Marked Our CalendarsNew Kahale Warring Jersey 2019 ,1commentThe masthead joins together to discuss which games they are looking forward to in 2019. CDTShareTweetShareShareBRB Groupthink: We Marked Our CalendarsTroy Taormina-USA TODAY SportsIt’s another Friday. That big beautiful day we waited all week for. Earlier this week I proposed a very important question to your masthead here at Battle Red Blog. Now that the 2019 NFL Schedule has been released, which game are you most looking forward to watching or potentially attending? Has the schedule changed your outlook on the 2019 season in anyway?They then went to work spending the entire week thinking, chewing, munching, and going for walks around the block to look for the inspiration required to perfectly answer this question. These are their answers:Kenneth L:Diehard Chris:bigfatdrunk:Matt Burnham:Matt Weston:Anyways, which games are you most looking forward to seeing in 2019? Are there any games you are looking to attend? HOUSTON (AP) — When DeAndre Hopkins had a chance to make a play in overtime on Sunday night against the Dallas Cowboys, Houston’s star receiver was intent on redeeming himself after losing a rare fumble in the third quarter.He did that with a spectacular 49-yard catch and run that got the Texans in scoring range, and Ka’imi Fairbairn kicked a 36-yard field goal to lift the Texans to a 19-16 win.Hopkins, who finished with 151 yards receiving Kahale Warring Jersey Mens , grabbed a short pass from Deshaun Watson and twice spun away from would-be tacklers to stretch the play.“I fumbled, so I knew I had to make a play,” Hopkins said. “There was a lot of guys downfield but I wasn’t trying to go down easy. A field goal would win the game and I knew that. I knew where I was, and I felt guys coming around me.”Coach Bill O’Brien said Hopkins approached him after the fumble and simply said: ‘I’ll make up for that.’ Watson knew he would do that when he threw the ball his way.“Playmakers make plays whenever we need him, and that was a situation where we needed him to make a play,” Watson said. “I threw it up for him to make a play, and he did what he had to do.”The Cowboys got the ball first in OT but had to punt when Zach Cunningham stopped Ezekiel Elliott for no gain on third-and-1. Coach Jason Garrett defended his decision not to go for it.“We just felt like at that point in the game, the way our defense was playing, the idea was to pin them down there Youth Kahale Warring Jersey ,” he said.Houston was just 1 of 5 in the red zone on Sunday, with Fairbairn making four field goals to help the Texans to the victory.It is Houston’s first win over the Cowboys (2-3) since the team’s first game on Sept. 8, 2002, ending a three-game losing streak to Dallas. The Texans (2-3) did it in front of a franchise-record crowd of 72,008, which was peppered with plenty of Cowboys fans.Houston defensive end Jadeveon Clowney didn’t realize the Texans hadn’t beaten the Cowboys in 16 years, but did understand the importance of the victory.“This is a big win, not just for us but for the city of Houston,” he said. “Cowboys are America’s No. 1 team. For us to go out there and win at home was very big for us. We needed that win.”Deshaun Watson threw for 375 yards with a touchdown and an interception for the Texans White Kahale Warring Jersey , who won in overtime for the second straight week.Dak Prescott had 208 yards passing and a touchdown but threw two interceptions for the Cowboys. Elliott, who entered the game as the NFL’s leading rusher, was limited to 54 yards rushing.“We just haven’t gotten it going on offense,” Prescott said. “I don’t know if there’s one thing you can pinpoint, but we’ve got to figure it out.”The Texans were driving late in the fourth quarter when Xavier Woods intercepted Watson, who threw under heavy pressure, with 10 seconds left and returned it 15 yards to give Dallas the ball at its 47. Kareem Jackson nearly intercepted Prescott on the next play before his Hail Mary on the last play of regulation was knocked down in the end zone by receiver DeAndre Hopkins, who came in to play defense.A 27-yard pass interference call by Byron Jones on a ball intended for Hopkins got Houston to the 1-yard line in the third quarter. But two failed running plays followed by an incomplete pass forced another field goal which gave the Texans a 16-13 lead with about 8 1/2 minutes remaining.The Cowboys tied it up on a 48-yard field goal with less than six minutes left. That drive was highlighted by a 44-yard pass by Prescott to Tavon Austin that he made after escaping sacks by J.J. Watt, Brandon Dunn and Zach Cunningham.Prescott’s second interception came when Johnathan Joseph broke up a pass and rookie Justin Reid caught it just before it hit the turf in the third quarter. The Texans drove to the 3-yard line on the ensuing possession before the drive stalled and Fairbairn kicked a 21-yard field goal to tie it at 13-13.Hopkins fumbled after a catch early in the third quarter and it was recovered by Jourdan Lewis and returned to the Houston 16. The Cowboys regained the lead when Prescott found Allen Hurns in the back of the end zone on a 3-yard touchdown pass that made it 13-10.The Texans drove to the 2-yard line later in the second but Watson’s pass on third down fell incomplete and they settled for a 20-yard field goal to push the lead to 10-6.INJURIESHouston RB Lamar Miller Ibraheim Campbell Jersey White , who dealt with a chest injury this week, was active but did not play. … Texans CB Kayvon Webster left the game in the first quarter with a quadriceps injury and didn’t return.COUTEE’S DANCEThe Texans took their first lead when rookie Keke Coutee, who made his debut last week, scored on a 1-yard run early in the second quarter. Coutee celebrated his first career touchdown with a dance called the Shiggy Challenge from a Drake song called “In My Feelings” which includes the line: “Kiki do you love me?”He had previously said he didn’t like that song because he was tired of everyone singing it to him but seems to be past that now.“I just gave the people what they wanted to see,” he said with a laugh.UP NEXTCowboys: Host the Jacksonville Jaguars next Sunday.Texans: Host the Buffalo Bills next Sunday.

nach oben springen

tice during the anthem."We are going

in Gästeecke 29.08.2019 04:09
von elaine95 • 583 Beiträge | 2471 Punkte
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014

The new Bengals offensive coordinator wants to help John Ross flourish outside of the red zone in 2019."You would think the guy that broke the NFL Combine record for fastest 40-yard dash would be a dangerous downfield threat. But that’s just not the way it turned out for John Ross.Despite running a record 4.22 second time http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-sam-hubbard-jersey , Ross was mostly just a red zone weapon in 2018. He caught seven touchdown passes, but only two of them came from outside the 20-yard line.So when Brian Callahan became the offensive coordinator for the 2019 season, he saw Ross as more than a red zone weapon.“His speed is rare,” said Callahan, via Geoff Hobson. “Usually a guy is one of two things. Straight line (speed) guys are really fast or really quick and not very fast. He’s both. His quickness jumped off the tape more than anything. His change of direction is really good.”When Ross played Callahan’s Raiders in Week 15 last season, he only had one catch for six yards on five targets. He also had a rush for three yards, but Callahan wants to improve his production.Now that trade talks have been dismissed, Ross will be an integral part of the Bengals’ offense in 2019. Even though his production in the red zone is nothing to dismiss Tyler Kroft Jersey White , his potential to take the top off the defense is something that will help the young offensive staff.“I’m excited about finding a role for him in our offense,” Callahan said. “He can play inside, he can play outside. It’s our job on offense to get the most out of him. It just takes time in this league. Sometimes there are guys that have an impact immediately, but there are other players it takes one, two, three years to make the jump to be professional. I think it’s a great challenge for us and John to make the jump and be a productive part of our system.”Whatever system Callahan concocts with Zac Taylor, Ross will be unleashed.Seeing Ross take that next step should, in turn Womens Tyler Eifert Jersey , help the Bengals offense to do the same. Eric Reid's grievance against the Cincinnati Bengals has been denied by an arbitrator, a decision that has irked the NFL Players Association.The union said that arbitrator Shyam Das found that the team asking Reid during a free-agent visit if he planned to kneel during the national anthem violated fair hiring practices. The union argues that standing for the anthem is not required in the labor agreement with the league.The grievance claimed that Reid wasn't signed by any team because of his anthem protests. Reid is now with the Carolina Panthers, whom he joined this month and with whom he has continued to kneel during "The Star-Spangled Banner." The interview with Bengals owner Mike Brown came in April."So when the NFLPA found out about my interaction with Mike Brown, they wanted to file the grievance on my behalf," Reid said Wednesday. "And I agreed to move forward on that on principle."It's interesting, it kinds of smells fishy that the arbitrator ruled that I proved the facts of the case, which are that they asked me some inappropriate questions, but he ruled I didn't win the case."The Bengals said Wednesday they have no comment on the matter.The union added Womens Giovani Bernard Jersey , "We will review the decision more carefully with Eric and his lawyers to consider our next steps."Reid filed a collusion lawsuit against the NFL because he was not signed by any team after he left the 49ers as a free agent following the 2017 season. Reid was one of the first players to join former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick in his protests of social and racial injustice during the anthem."We are going to move forward with the collusion case," the safety said. "They are completely unrelated, that case was against the Bengals individually, and that (collusion) case was against the league as a whole."

nach oben springen

After spending much of his rookie seaso

in Gästeecke 29.08.2019 04:51
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

Shout it from the top of Mount Washington: It’s the Game of the Year!Perhaps the Game of the Decade!! Maybe the Game of the Millennium!!!Or Michael Johnson Jersey , very possibly, a big dud.Until their flop in Miami on Monday night, the way the New England Patriots were performing was the way so many predicted they would heading into the season: a powerhouse. And how the Pittsburgh Steelers were squeezing past inferior foes brought into question whether they could slow down the Foxborough freight train.Then the Dolphins did so one day after the Steelers needed another late rally to edge archrival Baltimore and clinch the AFC North.So while Sunday’s contest at Heinz Field will almost certainly decide the top seed in the AFC, it’s not exactly Ali-Frazier, two undefeated heavyweights facing off.“It’s good to be in big games than be in ones nobody’s watching,” Steelers coach Mike Tomlin says. “We better be appreciative of this spot and not resist it in any way. This is what we’ve been fighting for since March. Why would you fight that? It’s an awesome thing.”Forget their `A’ game, which the Steelers (11-2) seem to have misplaced for much of the past two months despite winning eight straight, with a half-dozen of them close (decided by one, three, three, three, five and six points.They will need their `AAA game’ against New England (10-3), which knows a loss eliminates it from topping the conference heading into the postseason.“It’s all about us being prepared to play Pittsburgh,” Patriots safety Devin McCourty says, mimicking his coach. “All the extra stuff comes with it, but it’s just if we worry about the playoffs, we’ll go down there and we’ll get killed, honestly.”The action got started Thursday night in a game with no playoff implications, the Denver Broncos’ 25-13 victory over the Indianapolis Colts. Brock Osweiler threw for two touchdowns and ran for another in relief of the injured Trevor Siemian, and C.J. Anderson rushed for 158 yards on 30 carries as Denver (5-9) won its second straight and handed the Colts (3-11) their fifth consecutive loss. Siemian injured his left shoulder in the first quarter and did not return.Los Angeles Chargers (7-6) at Kansas City (7-6), Saturday nightWin this and you have the inside track to the AFC West title. That would have seemed very impressive in the summer, when this was thought to be the NFL’s best sector. Instead, it’s so mediocre that the winner probably will be a No. 4 seed in the playoffs.Kansas City had a 24-20 win in September, when it was starting off 5-0. It broke a four-game slide with a big victory over Oakland last week.The Bolts have been, well, charging, winning four straight and seven of nine, their best nine-game stretch since 2010. But they’ve dropped seven in a row to the Chiefs.Dallas (7-6) at Oakland (6-7)Oakland might need to win out for any shot at the postseason. Same for Dallas, chasing a wild card in the much-stronger NFC.With star RB Zeke Elliott suspended for one more game, the combination of Dak Prescott throwing to Jason Witten and Dez Bryant has been the focal point on offense. Prescott’s coming off his first 300-yard passing game of the season with a career-high 332 against the woeful Giants.After fizzling in KC, Oakland needs to rediscover its offense and get pressure on Prescott from Bruce Irvin and Khalil Mack.Los Angeles Rams (9-4) at Seattle (8-5)The Rams lost two of four in the midst of a very difficult stretch. Now, the key division matchup with the banged-up http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/authentic-sam-hubbard-jersey , penalty-prone Seahawks.Seattle, whose air of invincibility at home has been punctured with two losses in the past three, won the first meeting and would have the tiebreaker with a repeat. This easily could come down to Russell Wilson , making a late run for league MVP, lighting up the skies against Rams QB Jared Goff, one of the NFL’s most-improved players in 2017.LA is 3-0 after a loss; the Eagles beat the Rams last Sunday.Green Bay (7-6) at Carolina (9-4)Huge one for both sides, and this time the Packers head into it with Aaron Rodgers back at quarterback.Recovered from his broken collarbone — Green Bay stayed relevant without him, going 3-4 — Rodgers might have some rust. Still, was there ever any doubt he would replace Brett Hundley when his wing was healed?“Hopefully it gives a lift to some of the guys but I’m not coming back to save this team,” Rodgers said. “I’m coming back to play quarterback the way I know how to play it.”Rodgers will face a formidable defense that includes end Julius Peppers, who left Green Bay for a return to Carolina this season and has 5 sacks in the past four games against his former team, and LB Luke Kuechly (100 tackles in six straight seasons.)New York Jets (5-8) at New Orleans (9-4)New Orleans owns the tiebreaker over Carolina thanks to a season sweep, and gets fortunate here. Josh McCown, having the best season of his lengthy, vagabond pro career, has a broken hand, so untested Bryce Petty gets the start.The Saints lost two of their past three, against top-level opponents, so they aren’t likely to fall into any traps. Their well-balanced and top-ranked offense could go wild against the inconsistent Jets, and no team has improved more on D than Nawlins.Atlanta (8-5) at Tampa Bay (4-9), Monday nightWhile the Buccaneers spiral enough to put coach Dirk Koetter’s job security in question, it’s the defending NFC champ Falcons who have been maddeningly up and down. Get this: Atlanta is 4-3 in its new, billion dollar palace.That means the Monday night spotlight should be fine, especially for WR Julio Jones. He had a season-best 12 receptions for 253 yards and two TDs against the Bucs three weeks ago — his NFL-record third game with 250-plus yards receiving. No other receiver in league history has more than one.Cincinnati (5-8) at Minnesota (10-3)Vikings will secure NFC North crown for second time in three seasons by winning, and the Bengals have never won in five trips to Minnesota. Cincinnati didn’t even show up at home last Sunday in being routed by the Bears. Yes, the Bears.Minnesota’s defense had an off day at Carolina, but is formidable enough to win big. The combined record of teams the Vikings have lost to is 27-12. Combined record of teams the Bengals have beaten, counting the Browns twice, is 14-51.Vikings coach Mike Zimmer was the defensive coordinator for the Bengals under current coach Marvin Lewis from 2008-2013. And here’s a strange stat: Lewis has never lost to any former assistant, going 6-0-1.Philadelphia (11-2) at New York Giants (2-11)An Eagles victory and a Vikings loss makes Philly the place to go through in the NFC playoffs. Of course, Eagles fans mostly are looking at the bleak side: Carson Wentz, the superb young quarterback who has engineered much of this year’s turnaround Tyler Kroft Jersey White , tore his left ACL at the Rams and is done for the season.Then again, Philly probably could suit up Ron Jaworski instead of Nick Foles and win this by letting its top-notch defense loose against the beleaguered Giants. The Eagles have won six of seven and 15 of the past 19 against the Giants.Houston (4-9) at Jacksonville (9-4)OK, take a deep breath and listen: Jacksonville clinches a playoff berth with a win. It can even get in with help in other cities despite a loss.Not only that, the Jaguars, with their terrific pass rush and strong ground game, have a shot at a first-round playoff bye.“To be at the bottom and to finally fight our way, work our way and get back up, just to be in the position that we’re at now, it’s great and it shows you that we’ve finally started to earn the right to win,” linebacker Paul Posluszny says. “Now we want more.”Houston might have been in position for more in 2017 had the injury bug not ravaged the roster. The Texans, already minus brilliant DE J.J. Watt and excellent LB Whitney Mercilus, are down to their third quarterback, T.J. Yates.Tennessee (8-5) at San Francisco (3-10)The Titans can’t afford a stumble against the suddenly competitive Niners.San Francisco lost its first nine, but now has won three of four. Jimmy Garoppolo is playing like he will fill that franchise QB role the Niners hoped he would when they dealt with New England to get him.Tennessee has a showdown in Music City in Week 17 with the Jaguars. The Titans can make that a winner-take-the-division matchup if they beat San Francisco and then the Rams in Nashville next week.Miami (6-7) at Buffalo (7-6)After stunning New England, the Dolphins go to a place they don’t much like, particularly in December. RB Kenyan Drake has emerged and receiver Jarvis Landry remains steady. The defense befuddled Brady last Monday night, and expected starter Tyrod Taylor is no Brady.Bills star LeSean McCoy probably has been doing a snow dance all week. He was dominant in last weekend’s 13-7 overtime win a blizzard against Indianapolis, the second time in his career the running back has dashed through the snow like that.Baltimore (7-6) at Cleveland (0-13)A sputtering offense came to life for the Ravens at Pittsburgh, where they should have won to make them a solid leader for a wild card. Even if that attack goes back to its previous ways, seeing Baltimore destroy much of its postseason chances in this one is unlikely. A 3-0 finish gets the Ravens in.A 3-0 finish would be miraculous for the Browns, the first team in NFL history to start 0-13 in consecutive seasons.Chicago (4-9) at Detroit (7-6), SaturdayAlthough the Lions are mathematically in the NFC playoff chase, they sure don’t look much like a threat. Except, perhaps, to the Bears: Detroit has won eight of nine vs. Chicago.Bears running back Jordan Howard is the first in franchise history to rush for 1,000-plus yards in each of his first two seasons.Arizona (6-7) at Washington (5-8)Of interest here — wait, we’ll find something — is Cardinals RB Adrian Peterson, who needs one rushing TD to reach 100 and 37 yards to pass the great Jim Brown (12,312) on the career rushing list. But Peterson is battling a neck problem that could sideline him for the final three games.43<button class="view-gallery">View Gallery</button> Gallery:PHOTOS: 2017 Dallas Cowboys CheerleadersMatthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports | Matthew Emmons On Friday, the Bengals placed wide receiver Tyler Boyd, cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick and linebacker Jordan Evans on injured reserve. To fill their positions on the active roster, the team signed three players off the practice squad in running back Quinton Flowers Womens Tyler Eifert Jersey , offensive tackle Kent Perkins and wide receiver Hunter Sharp.Boyd, a third-year player, started the team’s first 14 games this season before suffering a knee injury in Game 14 vs. Oakland. He has 76 receptions for 1028 yards (both team highs) and seven touchdowns. Boyd’s 1000-yard season was the first of his career and the 27th in team history.Kirkpatrick, a seventh-year player who has started 13 games this season, suffered a shoulder injury last week at Cleveland. He has 41 tackles (35 solos), and his nine passes defensed are second most on the team behind William Jackson (12).Evans, a second-year player, has played in 14 games this season with five starts. He suffered an ankle injury in Game 14 vs. Oakland. Evans ranks fifth on team with 59 total tackles (38 solos). He also has 1.5 sacks, one interception and three passes defensed, as well as two special teams tackles.Flowers (5-10, 211), a rookie, joined the Bengals in May as a college free agent out of the University of South Florida. After playing quarterback at USF, he converted to running back in the NFL and has spent the entire season on the Bengals’ practice squad. Flowers set 42 school records at USF, including school and American Athletic Conference records for total offense (11,802 yards), and he finished his college career as one of only four players in FBS history to post at least 8000 passing yards and 3500 rushing yards.Perkins (6-5, 305), a first-year player out of the University of Texas, was originally a college free agent signee of the Bengals in 2017. After spending much of his rookie season on Cincinnati’s practice squad, Perkins was signed to the active roster late in the year and played in the season finale at Baltimore, where he saw brief time on offense. Perkins also has spent the entire 2018 season on the Bengals’ practice squad.Sharp (5-11, 198), a first-year player out of the University of Utah, joined the Bengals as a free agent on Nov. 20. He entered the NFL as a college free agent signee of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2016, and has also spent time with the Broncos, Giants and Bills. Sharp has played in three career games, with one start, and has five catches for 54 yards and a score.

nach oben springen

coach at the University of Tennessee in 2015. He

in Gästeecke 29.08.2019 05:37
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

GREEN BAY Darnell Savage Jersey Womens , Wis. (AP) — Going into his first practice as Packers head coach, Matt LaFleur is trying to downplay the past.At least a little bit.“I wanted to make it about these guys,” LaFleur said following Tuesday’s minicamp practice.“When you come to the Green Bay Packers, obviously, you respect the tradition, the history, but, for us and this football team Darnell Savage Green Bay Packers Jersey , it’s about making history.“We’ll always pay credit and respect to what’s been done here in the past, but it’s moving forward. And the expectation level is always going to be great in this organization, as it should be, and that’s really the vibe and what I want our guys to focus on.”After eight consecutive playoff berths, the Packers have fallen short of the postseason the past two seasons. After winning two MVP awards and challenging for a third in 2016 while propelling the team to the NFC championship game, quarterback Aaron Rodgers has struggled by his stellar standards.LaFleur has been busy putting his fingerprint on the team. It’s been small but noticeable things, such as painting the hallways and meeting rooms a bright white.“There was a lot of paint involved,” LaFleur joked.And it’s been big things Darnell Savage Jersey 2019 , such as conducting a pre-draft minicamp and teaching a new offensive system.Tuesday’s practice was the first time the team hit the practice field since December.Only a fraction of the playbook has been installed, but Rodgers likes all the big plays he’s seen on video.“I think what every coach will do in this situation — and it happens whether you’re putting in new plays with the same system or when it’s wholesale changes — the clips that we’re seeing of this offense are big plays,” Rodgers said.“They’re showing us these plays and Julio (Jones is) running 80 for a touchdown or hitting Santana Moss or DeSean Jackson for big plays. Those are exciting. You look at those and go, ‘Man, this offense is incredible.’ It’s obviously cherry-picked to look as good as possible. The plays look great on the film. It’s going to be incorporating them with the guys that we have and finding who those guys are who run those plays best and putting our best players in position to make an impact in the game.”Rodgers was in a playful mood, fielding questions about “Game of Thrones” and the Milwaukee Bucks — the NBA team for which he is a minority owner. After two difficult seasons for the Packers, LaFleur wants to make things fun again.“I think when you really sit down and think about it, whether you’re coaching in this league or whether you’re playing in this league Darnell Savage Jersey Mens , you’ve got to feel pretty fortunate that you’re in the position that you’re in,” LaFleur said.“So why not go to work every day and have fun with it? It does not need to be an uptight environment. We can certainly come in, get our work done, and have a ball doing it. Because at the end of the day, it’s about guys playing football, you know? It’s still playing. So, we want to have a blast each and every day.”Rodgers compared learning LaFleur’s offense to learning a new language. So, it seems Youth Darnell Savage Jersey , is LaFleur’s approach to the team’s rich history.“I think the great thing about Matt is it’s been very clear messaging,” Rodgers said. “He’s been great in front of the room. It’s a forward focus. It’s about building today for a better tomorrow. He’s done a great job of talking about how the most important thing is us moving forward together and having a deference and appreciation for the past.“But, you know, it’s not like we haven’t won a Super Bowl in a while, so that’s the goal, and it’s about doing things with this team right now. I mean, it’s Green Bay. The history and tradition of excellence so nobody has a problem with the past or bashing the past or offending anybody from the past. But we want to do something special moving forward.” The Packers named Kevin Koger offensive quality control coach and Jason Vrable offensive assistant, the team announced Friday. Koger joins the Packers after six seasons at the collegiate level. He coached receivers at Eastern Kentucky the past three seasons Jamaal Williams Jersey , adding special teams coordinator to his duties in 2018.A former co-captain and All-Big Ten honorable mention selection as a senior at the University of Michigan in 2011, Koger was a quality control coach at the University of Tennessee in 2015. He worked with the offensive line and receivers. Vrable enters his seventh season as an assistant coach in the NFL. He served as an offensive assistant for the Jets the past two seasons.He also has worked for the Bills, spending three seasons as an offensive quality control coach from 2013-15 and then as an assistant quarterbacks coach in 2016. He was interim running backs coach late in the 2016 season when the team promoted Anthony Lynn to offensive coordinator.

nach oben springen

Jersey White[/url] , six votes as a receiver and

in Gästeecke 29.08.2019 08:03
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

Your one-stop shop for Houston Texans Womens Corey Moore Jersey , local sports, and news from around the league for Friday, March 22, 2019."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Battle Red Newswire2019 Houston Texans OffseasonHouston Texans News: March 22 Womens Jeff Allen Jersey , 2019New,270commentsYour one-stop shop for Houston Texans, local sports, and news from around the league for Friday http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-arian-foster-jersey , March 22, 2019.CDTShareTweetShareShareHouston Texans News: March 22, 2019Shanna Lockwood-USA TODAY SportsHouston Texans NewsSquadron of Texans help out United at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (Houston Chronicle)Texans re-sign QB Joe Webb to $1 million deal (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsColts sign ex-Chief Houston; All-Pro will play DE (NFL.com)Brees’ new buddy: Saints expected to sign Cook (NFL.com)Matthews: Return to Los Angeles ‘a perfect fit’ (NFL.com)Raiders’ Coliseum lease for ‘19 gets final approval (NFL.com)NFL owners to discuss instant replay expansion (NFL.com)Ravens bring back RGIII to back up QB Jackson (NFL.com)Ten guys benefiting most from offseason moves (NFL.com)A.B. insists there’s no issue with Vontaze Burfict (NFL.com)Zierlein mock 2.0: Giants pick Lock to succeed Eli (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsP.J. Tucker talks defense and matching up against Golden State in playoffs (The Dream Shake) Only one player in the NFL was named on the All-Pro ballots of all 50 voters.Rams defensive tackle Aaron Donald gets the unique status this year of being a unanimous All-Pro. All 50 voters listed Donald on their ballots.There were 11 other players who appeared on at least 30 ballots. They were:49: Seahawks linebacker Bobby Wagner47: Bears linebacker Khalil Mack (Mack received 43 votes as an edge rusher and four votes as a linebacker)46: Texans wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins45: Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, Jets kickoff returner Andre Roberts42: Texans defensive lineman JJ Watt (Watt received 32 votes as an edge rusher and 10 votes as an interior lineman)40: Bears safety Eddie Jackson (Jackson received 37 votes as a safety and three votes as a fifth defensive back)34: Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill (Hill received 22 votes as a flex Jadeveon Clowney Jersey White , six votes as a receiver and six votes as a special teamer. It is unknown whether any voters chose him on both offense and special teams.)33: Seahawks linebacker Luke Kuechly31: Colts guard Quenton Nelson, Colts linebacker Darius LeonardHill’s total is a strange one, as the six voters who chose him as a special teamer apparently didn’t notice that he barely played on special teams in 2018.

nach oben springen

effectiveness of his impact on the offense. So, d

in Gästeecke 02.09.2019 03:40
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

Billy Price Rodney Anderson Jersey 2019 , the Bengals’ first-round rookie center, has been sidelined since the Bengals’ Week 2 Thursday night game against the Ravens. He suffered a foot injury that forced him to wear a walking boot. Originally, Price thought he would be recovered by the Steelers game, but it turned out that the injury was more severe than he had thought.That changed this week when he returned to practice for the first time this week, and now, head coach Marvin Lewis has given us the most positive news since his injury occurred when he told reporters that Price could play against the Buccaneers. However, the Bengals have since revealed that Price is doubtful on the final injury report, so don’t expect him this week. Still, this could lead to a very positive move along the offensive line, and the fact there’s even a chance he’ll play bodes well for him returning in Week 10 vs. the Saints, which comes after a much-needed bye week. Offensive lineman Trey Hopkins, who has been filling in for Price at center, has actually done well at the position. This could lead to Hopkins or Price taking over at right guard for Alex Redmond, who has struggled at times this season in pass protection.Either way Rodney Anderson Jersey Mens , it will be great to have Price back out there as he just brings an attitude that is sorely missed when he is out. When healthy, Tyler Eifert is a Pro Bowl player. But, have the Bengals run out of patience with the talented tight end?One of the last images Bengals fans conjure up of Tyler Eifert is in the picture attached to this article. The Pro Bowl tight end was finally healthy to start the 2018 season and had made an early impact on the offense. In fact, in the first half against the Atlanta Falcons, Eifert had scored a touchdown to aid an eventual Bengals victory in a shootout. Unfortunately, it all came crashing down once again with a broken ankle suffered by No. 85 in the early part of the third quarter. Eifert didn’t suit up for the rest of the season and Cincinnati’s offense wasn’t the same without him. Last offseason, the Bengals made a wise decision to give Eifert a one-year “prove it deal”, laden with incentives. It was exactly the kind of contract needed for both parties: if Eifert succeeded, it would have led to another big deal, as well as it probably pointing to good things for the Bengals offense. Had he gotten injured again (and did), the team wasn’t strapped with a lot of wasted money. But, even with a new coaching regime in place, the Bengals and Eifert are at a similar crossroads again in 2019. The former first round pick has enough talent to tempt any team to offer him a deal, but 2015 and the last half of 2016 (AKA the last times he was regularly productive) seem like an eternity ago. So Youth Rodney Anderson Jersey , should Eifert be in the team’s free agency plans once again this spring?Pros for retaining EifertAndy Dalton is a much better quarterback with Eifert in the lineup: One of the main criticisms against Dalton as a potential franchise quarterback is in his needing of a lot of surrounding talent. While there is evidence to support both sides of that argument, there is no denying that No. 14 plays at a much higher level when Eifert is on the field. There are a couple of reasons for this, including the fact that some of Dalton’s biggest strengths is his accuracy on the short and intermediate passes. Another is Eifert’s crazy catch radius, making difficult grabs seem routine. The fact is that the Pro Bowl tight end, through all of his injuries, is basically averaging a touchdown catch in every other game he has played in the NFL (49%; 66% of his starts). Eifert has also accounted for 11% of Dalton’s total NFL touchdown passes, which is really saying something because of both the accrued injuries and his joining with the Bengals two years after his quarterback. It should be relatively cheap to keep him: If last year’s one-year, $5.5 million deal with just $3 million of it guaranteed was palatable, 2019 should provide an even more affordable option. There is risk because of past injuries and his current rehab process, but the deal Eifert signs this offseason could be his last shot to prove himself to a team. In terms of length and money, there might be comparable numbers, but it really isn’t relative. That would be because the salary cap has inflated by $11 million from last year to this one. If they feel good about where he is at in his rehabilitation and he will accept a similar deal, it’s probably worth one more shot. Eifert provides the skill set needed in today’s NFL: In a pass-happy league, slot and red zone weapons are at a premium for offenses. When a team can employ a 6’6” guy with a skill set of a wide receiver (4.68 speed and great hands) White Rodney Anderson Jersey , you utilize said weapon at every opportunity. With the respect to the quality skill sets of A.J. Green and Tyler Boyd, neither bring the size and types of mismatches that Eifert does when healthy. And, when he’s not catching passes, he often opens things up for the two aforementioned wideouts. Zac Taylor’s offense should feature a lot of play-action, as that was a staple in L.A. If so, that could be a lethal usage of Eifert going forward. It sounds like he’s willing to come back to Cincinnati: When he was asked about his future with the team back in January after it was known that Lewis wasn’t coming back to the Bengals, Eifert seemed open to the idea, but didn’t quite know how the Bengals feel. “I’d be up to staying here. Yeah. It would have to depend a little bit (on the new offensive coordinator),” Eifert said two months ago. “You have to weigh all the factors.”It’s been an up-and-down ride to start the Zac Taylor era. Throw in the fact that the Bengals are a team adverse to free agent spending and that outside player just may not have Cincinnati high on their list and you’re almost at a spot where you take what you can get. If he’s willing to come back on a deal where he gambles on himself again and it doesn’t hamper the Bengals, it might be wise to give him one final shot at contributing. Give him a shot in Taylor’s offense: The Rams’ offense wasn’t one that heavily featured tight ends (more on that in a minute), but Taylor and Sean McVay didn’t have a talent like Eifert in Los Angeles. Tyler Higbee and Gerald Everett were nice ancillary pieces, but don’t strike fear into an opposing defense like No. 85. Like a couple of other players holding over from the Marvin Lewis era (Dalton, John Ross), Eifert deserves a shot in a new system designed to score points. Injury will always be a risk with him http://www.cincinnatibengalsteamonline.com/anthony-munoz-jersey , but Taylor could come up with some lethal plays for a weapon he just hasn’t had at the pro level. It just might net one of Eifert’s most productive seasons in the NFL. Cons for re-signing EifertDoes he fit in Zac Taylor’s new system? As mentioned above, tight ends weren’t the feature players in the Rams’ offense. Taylor plans to being a similar iteration of that system to Cincinnati, which is one where Higbee and Everett combined for just 57 total catches in 2018. We can talk about and hope for a plan by Taylor to implement a talent like Eifert, but the fact of the matter is that maybe his system just prefers to use the talents of speedy wideouts. There will be differences, to be sure, but so much so that the tight end becomes the No. 2 passing option, as has largely been the case when he was healthy?Is he worth another shot? We can talk about how Eifert could be had for a reasonable deal, given his injuries, but the money isn’t the only caveat to consider when re-signing him. The main factor could be in how heavily you rely on the guy if you re-sign him. Obviously, when you sign a player, you have a vision for the on your team. With Eifert, there are packages and route trees that would most definitely be designed for him, but what if he suffers yet another injury and those plans fall apart? Just because Taylor is in the fold, does that mean the offense would be much more stable than under Lewis sans Eifert? And Germaine Pratt Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , if that is the case, what does that say about his overall value?How healthy is he and will he be at the start of the season? Recently, Eifert took to his Instagram account to show some workouts and the progress of his healing ankle. It looked pretty good and he seems to have decent mobility, as we sit here in early March. Still, we’ve seen Eifert go through the offseason while rehabbing injuries and suffer setbacks. He claims that he has learned how to properly rehab an ankle after the Pro Bowl debacle in January of 2016, but we see better than we hear. For now, the eyes are telling us that he’s feeling good. We’ll see if that’s still the case when training camp rolls around. Would he need to be on a “pitch count” if he’s re-signed? One idea that could work with Eifert is that of limiting his snaps every game. It’s a a double-edged sword because it obviously reduces the risk of injury, but it also reduces the overall effectiveness of his impact on the offense. So, do you bring him back maybe knowing that he’ll need to be leashed, or do you give him the full arsenal of plays and hope that both ankles and back injuries were flukes? If you do feel like you need to limit his snaps, the question again must be asked about the worthiness of signing a player like that.What do you think?

nach oben springen

couple of losses when a stop would've given the team a win."We have to score more points," Pederson said. "We have to get better

in Gästeecke 02.09.2019 04:30
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford continues to have limited practices because of a bad back.He was limited all last week and for the two practices thus far this week. Stafford was questionable for last Sunday’s game against the Bills but played.It appears the Lions intend to start him Sunday Michael Roberts Jersey , too, if he can go, despite Detroit having nothing on the line for their game against the Vikings.Lions long snapper Don Muhlbach, who was limited Wednesday with a calf injury, did not practice Thursday.Detroit added running back LeGarrette Blount to the injury report, listing him as limited with a calf injury.Defensive tackle Damon Harrison (ankle) and safety Charles Washington (hamstring) sat out again.Cornerback Jamal Agnew (knee), fullback Nick Bellore (ankle) Travis Fulgham Detroit Lions Jersey , receiver Bruce Ellington (hamstring), receiver Kenny Golladay (chest) and linebacker Devon Kennard (hip) remained limited. Repeating as Super Bowl champions already was a tough task before the Philadelphia Eagles had a mediocre first half.The offense was inconsistent, the defense couldn't protect leads in the fourth quarter and injuries were a factor. So the Eagles entered their bye at 4-4 and were second behind Washington (5-2) in the NFC East.They have a challenging schedule coming up and it's unlikely they'll win enough games to get a first-round bye if they can even catch the Redskins.But help is on the way from the outside and from within.Wide receiver Golden Tate was acquired from Detroit shortly before the NFL's trade deadline, giving Carson Wentz a needed option. The Eagles are averaging only 22.2 points per game, down from 28.6 last year.Running back Darren Sproles could be returning for Philadelphia's next game against Dallas after being sidelined since injuring his hamstring in Week 1. Two more players from the group on injured reserve — receivers Mack Hollins and Mike Wallace and tight end Richard Rodgers — also will be eligible to come back."We definitely have the pieces and now is the time to get hot going into November with five more division games," Tate said. "We just need to stay on track. I plan on going to the playoffs and playing a few more."Giving up a third-round pick for Tate, who is in the final season of his contract Travis Fulgham Jersey 2019 , was a risky move. It shows the organization believes the team is still a Super Bowl contender despite the so-so record."We have a lot of confidence in our players and in our coaching staff," personnel boss Howie Roseman said. "Has everything gone exactly the way we thought this year? No. I don't think any season does."But we think we have a really good football team and we are adding a really good player. We are going to keep our foot on the gas. We are not going to sit on our hands."Wentz was one of the positives in the first two months. He has been mostly excellent since missing the first two games while recovering from knee surgery that forced him to miss the playoffs. However, the offense had other issues.Running back Jay Ajayi tore his ACL, wideout Alshon Jeffery missed the first three games and bookend tackles Jason Peters and Lane Johnson are banged-up and didn't play up to their high standards."That week off is huge both for people's minds and their bodies to just really heal up, get away from the game for a couple days and everything, get your mind right so we can come back and make this run," Wentz said.Tate could help the offense get in sync. He has more time to learn the playbook because the team is on a break."I want to do whatever's going to help this team win Taylor Decker Jersey ," Tate said. "When the ball is in my hand, I want to be able to make a play."Tate has made plenty of plays throughout his 8陆 seasons in the league. He has more yards after catch (3,910) than anyone else since 2010. He gives coach Doug Pederson flexibility to move guys around and perhaps put Nelson Agholor back in the slot where he thrived in 2017."He's a tremendously productive player," Roseman said. "His run-after-the-catch numbers are phenomenal. We're really excited to get him."The Eagles are now better equipped to win shootouts if their defense doesn't perform up to expectations. Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz's unit struggled against the pass and allowed several fourth-down conversions in important situations in a couple of losses when a stop would've given the team a win."We have to score more points," Pederson said. "We have to get better. Hopefully we get some guys back healthy. We know our division. We have five division (games) in the next eight weeks, so that's a challenge, but everything is right in front of us."Some of the issues on defense have been surprising. The line was supposed to be a major strength Graham Glasgow Jersey , but the front four isn't getting enough pressure. Brandon Graham only has 1陆 sacks and Derek Barnett had season-ending shoulder surgery.The secondary has been a problem, too. Safety Rodney McLeod went down with a knee injury and starting cornerbacks Jalen Mills and Ronald Darby have given up too many big plays.

nach oben springen

working for four head coaches. He has w

in Gästeecke 02.09.2019 05:21
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

Over the next two weeks http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-marcedes-lewis-jersey , Acme Packing Company will take a look each position group on the Green Bay Packers and provide insight into how they performed during the 2018 season. Today, we examine the tight ends.For the third year in a row, the Green Bay Packers tried to fill their longstanding void at tight end through free agency. For the third year in a row, they exist the season still looking for an answer.This time around, the Packers spent lavishly on the presumptive top tight end on the market, the type of move the franchise had largely avoided under previous general manager Ted Thompson. His successor, Brian Gutekunst, saw the position as a major flaw with the offensive personnel. With Aaron Rodgers playing out the final stretch of his Hall of Fame career, Gutekunst and his front office reset the market for tight ends in hopes of jumpstarting the offense.It didn’t work, and now Green Bay has to decide whether to run back the plan under new head coach Matt LaFleur or find someone else.Starter: Jimmy Graham16 games active Jermaine Whitehead Jersey , 12 starts55 catches, 636 receiving yards, two touchdownsOn March 13, 2018, Jimmy Graham agreed to a three-year contract worth $30 million in total compensation with the Packers. The team hoped that deal would solidify a position that had become a revolving door in Green Bay and give Rodgers the type of pass catcher he lacked since Jermichael Finley’s retirement several years earlier.Graham produced several flashes of brilliance during his first season in Green Bay, but he never captured the Pro Bowl form that made him such a devastating red-zone force during his previous stops with the Seattle Seahawks and New Orleans Saints. A broken thumb suffered in mid-November reduced Graham to a mere cog in the machine, limiting him to just 21 catches and 184 yards the rest of the year.BackupsLance Kendricks16 games active, three starts19 catches, 170 receiving yards, one touchdownBack for a second season Womens Kevin King Jersey , Lance Kendricks saw plenty of snaps and did the bare minimum with them. Kendricks registered just nine first downs all year, the fewest of any Green Bay receiver with at least 25 targets. Just as damning, his blocking did little to negate his deficiencies as a pass catcher.Kendricks’ contract expires this March. While tight ends hold considerable value in the Packers’ new offense, it seems unlikely the team would invest another year and more money in Kendricks given his limited productivity over the past two seasons.Marcedes Lewis16 games active, four startsThree catches, 39 receiving yardsThe Packers added Marcedes Lewis late in the offseason, signing the veteran tight end to a one-year deal at the end of May. Still, Lewis seemed perfectly suited for a blocking-heavy role in former head coach Mike McCarthy’s offense.Instead, Lewis played less than 200 snaps all year. His blocking fell off from the levels he displayed with the Jacksonville Jaguars and he never became a contributor in the passing game. Though Lewis didn’t cost the Packers much in terms of money, he took up a roster space that could have gone to a more useful player.Robert Tonyan16 games active Jermaine Whitehead Jersey White , one startFour catches, 77 receiving yards, one touchdownThe numbers don’t make a compelling case for Tonyan, who caught just four passes all season. Still, the Packers have high hopes for what the converted wideout might do in LaFleur’s offense. The front office will bring in more bodies this offseason, but Tonyan has a chance to carve out a meaningful role in 2019.Overall grade: D-While the Packers have endured disappointments with their tight ends before, the amount of money invested at the position this past season makes the group arguably more disconcerting. Other than Tonyan, who becomes an exclusive-rights free agent this offseason and would cost little to tenure, every other free-agent tight end seems likely to depart Green Bay this offseason. That means the team will essentially start over at an important position within their new offense once more. New Packers head coach Matt LaFleur hoped to take Arthur Smith with him to Green Bay. The Titans, though Womens David Bakhtiari Jersey , named Smith their new offensive coordinator Monday.“Of course I would have loved to have had him here,鈥?LaFleur told Paul Kuharsky of paulkuharsky.com. 鈥淏ut I knew there was no way he was going to get out of that building.鈥淚 just have a lot of respect for him. Not only as a football coach, but as a man. I think he is of the highest character. He鈥檚 a good family man; he loves his wife and kids; he鈥檚 a fun guy to be around. I think he is exactly what you look for when you are trying to hire people.鈥漇mith has survived three head coaching changes in Tennessee, working for four head coaches. He has worked his way up the coaching chain, with his latest promotion coming from tight ends coach.鈥淵ou can鈥檛 have enough guys like him,鈥?LaFleur said. 鈥淗e鈥檚 a grinder. He鈥檚 going to work his tail off. I can鈥檛 tell you how many times this last year he would be there with us after midnight and he鈥檇 be there at 5:00 in the morning. He鈥檚 incredibly intelligent. I think he鈥檚 got such a great overall knowledge of football.鈥

nach oben springen

er next time.鈥?One problem, as Peter King pointed out on , is that the right side of the offensive line was essentially gone by

in Gästeecke 02.09.2019 07:46
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

HOUSTON (AP) — With two minutes remaining http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-newton-jersey , the Houston Texans down 24-21 to the Indianapolis Colts and needing a critical stop at midfield on third-and-1, Andrew Luck tried and tried to draw the Texans offside.With the play clock dwindling and the Colts facing having to burn a timeout, Luck gave it one last try.Texans defensive end Jadeveon Clowney took the bait.The 5-yard penalty gave the Colts a first down and, ultimately, the win. The Colts (7-6) snapped a nine-game winning streak by the Texans (9-4), trimming Houston’s lead over the AFC South to two games with three remaining.Clowney later refused to comment when approached by reporters.“He jumped offsides,” Texans defensive end J.J. Watt said. “I mean, I think we all saw the same thing. I don’t know what you want me to tell you.”Houston’s longtime struggles against the Colts returned Sunday. Their Texans’ winning streak started with a 37-34 overtime win in Indianapolis on Sept. 30, but they returned to prior misfortunes against the AFC South foe Womens Johnathan Joseph Jersey , falling to 8-26 all-time against the Colts, including 5-12 at NRG Stadium.“I think the Colts did a good job, but we didn’t play well as an offense,” Texans coach Bill O’Brien said. “It’s always going to be the quarterback, the head coach. I totally understand that, but we just weren’t very good as an offense. We were never able to get into a rhythm.”Indianapolis’ defense gave Houston fits both in the passing and running game. The Colts sacked Watson five times for a loss of 41 yards and held Houston’s rushing offense to just 89 yards on 25 carries.Watson had 267 yards passing and 35 yards rushing. Tight end Ryan Griffin led Houston receivers with 80 yards on five catches, while DeAndre Hopkins was held to 36 yards on four catches, including a late 7-yard touchdown reception that cut the lead to three.“You learn more with a loss than a win,” Watson said. “The wins Womens Julien Davenport Jersey , you create the mistakes but you won, you celebrate and kind of put them behind. Losses kind of bring out the negative plays. We’ll correct what we need to correct, get back on the same page and move on from it. Maybe it’s a good thing that we ended up losing today, but you never want to lose, you always want to win.“We’ll push forward.”Luck threw for 399 yards and two touchdowns, and receiver T.Y. Hilton piled on 199 yards on nine catches. Hilton entered the game as the all-time leader in receiving yards per game at NRG Stadium with 122.3 yards and finished Sunday just shy of 200 yards with nine catches on 12 targets. In seven career games in Houston, Hilton has topped 100 yards four times, with three of those topping 175 yards.“We just came off a nine-winning streak, so it’s important to not cave your own walls in Seantrel Henderson Jersey White ,” Texans safety Tyrann Mathieu said. “We did some great things this season, and obviously, still have a lot still to play for. We’re not packing our bags quite yet. I think you need to lose every now and then to really get a grip on what teams are trying to do to you.” While some Titans tried to downplay the connection between a failure to convert on fourth-and-short inside the five and a next-snap 97-yard touchdown run by the Texans that pushed the score from 14-10 to 21-10, quarterback Marcus Mariota admitted to reporters the obvious: It was a “turning point” play. The goal, obviously, was to make the play a turning point in the other direction.Titans coach Mike Vrabel explained to reporters the thought process behind calling a fullback handoff to tight end Luke Stocker, who had zero career rushing attempts before that moment.“It was a play we had seen have some success down there against their goal line in the past,” said Vrabel, who before this year was Houston’s defensive coordinator. “Like most of the plays we tried to run tonight Womens J.J. Watt Jersey , we thought we had a chance with. Give them credit. They made a play. [Texans linebacker] Zach [Cunningham] stepped up and made a tackle where I think on film that guy gained the necessary yardage over there where we thought they may be a little light. . . . That play is something that we鈥檝e seen on film against that defense and that was the idea was to try to see a play that had worked in the past against that. It didn鈥檛 work tonight. The guy made a play.鈥漋rabel said that Stocker had practiced getting the handoff on that play.鈥淵eah, we repped that,” Vrabel said. “We鈥檝e repped that play. It鈥檚 something that we鈥檝e repped and have had up. We haven鈥檛 had a ton of goal line opportunities or goal line personnel. Just have having watched that play be successful against their goal line, we felt good about it. Zach made a play like he鈥檚 done a lot in his young career. He鈥檚 made a tackle so give them credit. We鈥檒l have to do better next time.鈥?One problem, as Peter King pointed out on , is that the right side of the offensive line was essentially gone by the time Stocker hit the hole that wasn’t there.)And so goes the latest decision by an NFL coach to roll the dice on fourth down. The decisions seemingly are becoming less controversial, even when they fail. Still, last night’s failure resulted in a game going from 14-13 (if Tennessee had converted a field goal) to 21-10 in the blink of an eye.

nach oben springen

UPDATE Bengals: LB Jordan Ev

in Gästeecke 04.09.2019 03:41
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

The AFC North is known for being a hard-nosed division Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey , but Zac Taylor wants the rest of the division to worry about how the Bengals play."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBAZac Taylor isn’t worried about fitting in with the AFC NorthNew,19commentsThe AFC North is known for being a hard-nosed division, but Zac Taylor wants the rest of the division to worry about how the Bengals play.EDTShareTweetShareShareZac Taylor isn’t worried about fitting in with the AFC NorthDavid Kohl-USA TODAY SportsWe have heard it time and time again as Bengals’ fans: The AFC North is one of the fiercest divisions in all of the NFL. When it comes down to the end of the season, the team who’s best built to weather out the cold traditionally have had an advantage in representing the division in the playoffs. Big lineman, hard runners and just a general nastiness is the reputation the AFC North has tried to build for itself.Zac Taylor is new to the division, but he isn’t coming in and worrying about fitting in with everyone else. “Again, how do they fit our systems? The goal is always to win the division, no question about it. It’s a psychical division that’s evolving,” Taylor told reporters last week. “It doesn’t take away the psychically of it Billy Price Jersey , but the systems are evolving in this division. But what’s most important, like we say, ‘It’s about us,’ right? It’s how we make our team the best and make teams play us. If we can make our systems the best we can make them, then that’s other people’s problems. We are looking for players that fit what we want to do on offense, defense and special teams. When we identify those players we’ll try to draft them and make our team better.”This does fit into Taylor’s slogan very well. It is obvious if Taylor plans on implementing a lot of the ideals that made Sean McVay so successful early on with the Rams that the results should speak for themselves. It has become easier than ever for teams to simply scheme plays that are easy to get offensive players open or out in space. It is something that the Bengals have inexplicably struggled to do the past few seasons. It has been painfully obvious over the past few seasons that sticking to the old AFC North formula isn’t a practical thing anymore. While all of these teams still have a major focus on running the ball in some capacity, they have all opened up to the idea of spreading out the defense and airing out the ball. The Browns and Steelers especially have become more passing oriented offenses the past few seasons.Also, those formidable Steeler and Ravens defenses just simply aren’t what they use to be. Baltimore still has some talent, but there was a time when It would be hard to beat either of those teams if you let them score 20 points. The Bengals did a good job of recognizing they needed to modernize their team. They brought in a young coach Jessie Bates Jersey , and he has surrounded himself with a staff of some young minds who understand how the modern NFL works. The way Marvin Lewis envisioned this team was fine in the 2000’s and even early in the 2010’s, but the way the rules have been changing has started to favor teams that are willing to air the ball out and faster defenses.Taylor’s plan of coming into the AFC North’s house and kicking his feet up on the coffee table could be just the thing that the Bengals need going forward. BALTIMORE (AP)The crowd was yelling as the clock was winding down. The Baltimore Ravens and their fans were poised for a New Year’s Eve celebration, long before the clock struck midnight. And then, an instant later, silence. There would be no football in January for the Ravens, who were ousted from the playoff hunt in stunning fashion Sunday when Andy Dalton threw a 49-yard touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd with 44 seconds left to give the Cincinnati Bengals a 31-27 victory.Article continues below ... Needing a win to advance to the postseason, Baltimore (9-7) rallied from a 14-point deficit to take its first lead with 8:48 left. But Dalton put together a magnificent 90-yard drive in the closing minutes before hitting Boyd over the middle on a fourth-and-12 play. ”To battle our way back the way we did, and then not to be able to finish and win the game is about as tough as it can be,” coach John Harbaugh said. Boyd avoided a tackle by Maurice Canady and raced to the end zone to give Cincinnati (7-9) the victory in what might have been its final game under coach Marvin Lewis. Baltimore entered knowing it could have also gotten into the postseason if either Tennessee or Buffalo tied or lost. Both those teams won Sam Hubbard Jersey , leaving the Ravens with no margin for error on a frigid and windy day. ”Nobody’s happy,” safety Eric Weddle said. ”We didn’t make the plays. We weren’t good enough.” After getting off to a horrid start, the Ravens appeared in position to end their two-year hiatus from the postseason. Plenty of players stepped up in their time of need: Chris Moore had a pivotal kickoff return, Alex Collins delivered a huge fourth-down touchdown run and quarterback Joe Flacco bounced back from a horrible 4-for-18 start. Flacco’s 6-yard touchdown pass to Mike Wallace made it 27-24, but all of that was rendered meaningless after Dalton put an appropriate finish on a game filled with huge plays. Dalton also threw a pair of touchdown passes to Tyler Kroft. Whether it was Lewis’ last game on the sideline after a 15-year run with the Bengals will likely be determined on Monday. If it was the finale, it was a heck of a finish to a tenure in which Lewis went 125-112-3 in the regular season and 0-7 in the playoffs. Asked if he would like a shot at Year 16, Lewis replied, ”Yes, I want to coach this team.” But he added: ”It’s more complicated than that.” He is expected to meet with owner Mike Brown on Monday. The Ravens were down 17-3 late in the first half when Moore rambled 87 yards with a kickoff before being stopped near the left sideline with 8 seconds left. He finished what he started on the next play Malik Jefferson Jersey , catching a 6-yard touchdown pass. Thus, Baltimore trailed by only 17-10 at the break despite a 268-61 deficit in yardage and 16-2 disparity in first downs. The Ravens took that momentum into the third quarter, moving deftly downfield before Moore juggled a pass that ended up in the hands of Cincinnati’s Darqueze Dennard, who sprinted down the left sideline 89 yards for a touchdown . Trailing again by two TDs, Baltimore faced a fourth-and-3 from the Cincinnati 17. Collins took a pitchout designed to go around left end, reversed his field and ran around a block by Flacco to get into the right corner of the end zone. That set the stage for a tense fourth quarter in a game Cincinnati dominated at the outset. The Bengals moved 78 yards on eight plays following the opening kickoff and took a 7-0 lead on a 1-yard touchdown pass from Dalton to Kroft. That represented more points than Cincinnati scored in the first game between the teams, a 20-0 Baltimore victory in the season opener. The Ravens’ first five possessions produced several dropped passes, one first down and five punts. CHILLIN’ TO THE MAXX Ravens tight end Maxx Williams went through preliminary warmups without a shirt, even though the temperature was 19 degrees. He did Mark Walton Jersey , however, wear a knit hat and sweat pants. INJURY UPDATE Bengals: LB Jordan Evans (head, shoulder) left in the third quarter. … WR Josh Malone (ankle) did not play in the second half. … S Shawn Williams (back) left in the third quarter. Ravens: Moore sustained a concussion in the third quarter and did not return. … WR Jeremy Maclin (knee) was inactive for a second straight week. … Ravens DB Anthony Levine (foot) left in the second quarter. —

nach oben springen

extended the franchise’s postseason

in Gästeecke 04.09.2019 04:17
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

It appears Ansah may find his new team soon."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsLions notes: Seattle Seahawks ‘front-runners’ to sign Ezekiel AnsahNew Tavon Wilson Jersey ,35commentsIt appears Ansah may find his new team soon. EDTShareTweetShareShareLions notes: Seattle Seahawks ‘front-runners’ to sign Ezekiel AnsahRaj Mehta-USA TODAY SportsNow that the portion of free agency that affects compensatory picks has passed, many expect some of the bigger names in free agency to sign with new teams in the very near future. One of those players is former Detroit Lions defensive end Ezekiel Ansah, who has met with several teams this offseason. According to Ian Rapoport, the front-runner to land the pass rusher is now the Seattle Seahawks:Ansah has shown a knack for pass rushing in this league—tallying 44 sacks in his first five yards in the league. That’s something the Seahawks will certainly be hoping to harness should the sign him, even though they drafted L.J. Collier in the first round in the draft. However, injury concerns have caused plenty of teams to take caution with Ansah. He has missed 14 games in the past three seasons combined. His latest major injury, a torn labrum suffered late in the 2018 season, required surgery to repair it. His progress at this point is unclear.We’ll see if the Seahawks seal the deal soon, but unfortunately for Detroit Matt Prater Jersey , it means no compensation is coming their way—although any compensation was unlikely anyways considering how active Detroit was in free agency. Lions sixth-round rookie running back Ty Johnson is ready and excited to be a Detroit Lion: File this under: “WHO CARES?” or “I wish him the best,” but this is an interesting look at how Eric Ebron has assumed an emotional leadership role on the Colts already. Sam Martin, who spent part of his offseason in Abu Dhabi for the 2019 Special Olympics World Games, supported the local games in Detroit this week: Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press has a great story about Steve Longa’s process of becoming an American citizen. While we’re on the topic of special teams, the Lions have the perfect phone background for all you kicker/punter/long snapper fans: Chris Burke of The Athletic took Bob Quinn’s past three draft classes and sorted them into hits, misses and under further review. ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP)The Detroit Lions have improved their chances of winning a division title for the first time since 1993. Detroit won 30-17 at Green Bay on Monday night and is the only NFC North team without a loss in division play. Lions coach Jim Caldwell, though, refused to bask in the relative glow. ”It’s a matter of making certain that we kind of keep our focus narrow Sam Martin Jersey ,” Caldwell said Tuesday. ”We can have kind of 360-degree awareness, but 180-degree focus in terms of what’s ahead of us.” The Lions (4-4) are two games behind division-leading Minnesota (6-2), but they beat the Vikings on the road and can own a potential tiebreaker by defeating them again on Thanksgiving. Detroit has a favorable schedule, starting with Sunday’s home game against the winless Cleveland Browns (0-8). The Lions’ last three games at Ford Field are against NFC North teams, ending Dec. 31 with the Packers. And their four remaining road games are against teams with losing records. ”I don’t buy into that,” Caldwell bristled when asked about his team’s remaining schedule. ”Games are hard to win in this league, and every team has talent and ability.” Perhaps most important, Matthew Stafford is the best quarterback still standing in the division. Minnesota’s Teddy Bridgewater hasn’t played this season because of a knee injury, though he might return soon. Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers is out indefinitely with a broken collarbone. Chicago is giving rookie Mitch Trubisky Calvin Johnson Jersey , the No. 2 pick overall, a chance to play even though he has completed less than half his passes and has two touchdown passes and two interceptions in four games. The Lions took full advantage of facing the Packers with Brett Hundley under center. ”We just knew that he wouldn’t be able to do the stuff that Aaron does at the line of scrimmage,” said Detroit cornerback Darius Slay, whose man-to-man coverage limited Jordy Nelson to four catches for just 35 yards. Stafford, meanwhile, completed a season-high 79 percent of his passes for 361 yards. He threw a touchdown pass in each half, didn’t throw an interception and finished with a season-high 132.4 passer rating. ”This is a guy who deserves to thrive in this league, experience playoff games, playoff wins Womens Zach Zenner Jersey , NFC championship games and even the Super Bowl,” said receiver Golden Tate, who signed with Detroit in 2014 after helping Seattle win a Super Bowl. ”He is that type of quarterback, and I want to be a part of it and help him get there. I think we are working in the right direction.” Detroit has done a much better job of protecting Stafford lately, and it may even get more help up front with the expected return of Taylor Decker. The left tackle has begun practicing, putting him closer to protecting Stafford’s blind side. Caldwell was not forthcoming about Decker’s timetable. ”I hope to see him when he’s ready,” Caldwell said. ”That’s what I want to make certain happens.” The Lions have learned they shouldn’t celebrate their position in the division until, or if, they clinch a championship. They lost the last three games of the 2016 season and fell out of first place in the NFC North. The slide put them on the road in the playoffs Kenny Golladay Jersey White , where the Seahawks won and extended the franchise’s postseason losing streak to nine games dating to the NFC championship game on Jan. 12, 1992. ”You just don’t know what’s going to happen week to week throughout the league,” Caldwell said. ”That’s why it’s more beneficial not to look down the road. It’s better to just kind of be looking right ahead at who you’re playing next and doing the best you can trying to find a way to win.” NOTE: The Lions waived OG Tim Lelito from the reserve-injured list. —

nach oben springen

wide as a defensive end in 2018. H

in Gästeecke 04.09.2019 05:06
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

The Packers decided to go in a new direction with their EDGE rushers this off-season Mike Daniels Jersey , bringing in two new Smiths."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTShareTweetShareShareNFC North in Free Agency: Packers swap out edge rushersBrad Mills-USA TODAY SportsThis is the fourth and final installment of a series examining the free agent moves around the NFC North division.After last years dabbling in the shallow end of free agency, Green Bay Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst took off the organization’s water wings and waded deeper into the pool. He added key pieces to a defense that lacked depth last season, while cutting bait with some familiar faces.The new signings by the Packers changed the draft strategy of the team and how analysts might have looked at potential picks. There is still great advantage to adding a pass rusher in the draft, despite signing Za’Darius Smith and Preston Smith as edge rushers, but now the need is less dire if the right prospect isn’t there with one of the team’s first two picks at 12 or 30 overall.Both Smiths have sack numbers that are lower than one would like to see from stud pass rushers given the large sums of money they received, but their situations can be seen as a cause for the lack of production. Preston logged 53 pressures in 468 pass rushing stats last year, which ranks among the league’s best. As we’ve heard quite clearly this off-season, it’s about how well disrupt the quarterback that’s important.Za’Darius Smith put together 8.5 sacks last season, but in limited action. There’s reason to think that perhaps the production was a flash in the pan, or alternatively, could mean that more opportunities for him to be disruptive will mean even greater sack production.The Packers also added a young safety in Adrian Amos. Not only was he taken from a division rival, but he helps plug a glaring weakness after Ha Ha Clinton-Dix was dealt to Washington last season. Eddie Jackson got a lot of the shine in Chicago, but his former teammate, Amos, is a skilled safety who allowed Jackson to do what he could in certain cases. Amos is a sound tackler who can provide run-game support in the box as well as cover deep.Bringing in new players weren’t the only moves the Packers made this off-season. They cut bait with long-time Packer Clay Matthews III by letting him walk in free agency and released Nick Perry just two years after signing him to a hefty extension in 2017. Matthews was an aging EDGE who probably wasn’t worth a new contract given that he’s mostly rotational pass rusher at this point. Perry, meanwhile, had one good year just in time to earn a fat extension, but around that, his time in the NFL has been marred by injury and spotty play. It was time to cut ties with the linebacker and start fresh. Gutekunst can now shift his focus to the draft without having urgent needs looming over the Packers’ two draft picks in the first round. Another EDGE? Adding a tight end in addition to re-signing Marcedes Lewis? An offensive lineman? All options are on the table.Major AdditionsZa’Darius Smith, EDGEAdrian Amos, SPreston Smith, EDGEBilly Turner, OLRe-signedMarcedes Lewis, TEGeronimo Allison, WR (RFA)Departed in Free Agency/ReleasedClay Matthews, EDGE (Rams)Nick Perry, EDGE (unsigned)Randall Cobb, WR (Cowboys)Bashaud Breeland, CB (Chiefs)Jake Ryan, ILB (Jaguars) Though Mike Daniels remains on the team for at least one more year, Clark has surpassed him as the star lineman and the anchor up front." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesAcme Packing Company homepageHorizontal - WhiteAcme Packing Companya Green Bay Packers communityFollow Acme Packing Company online:Follow Acme Packing Company on TwitterFollow Acme Packing Company on FacebookFollow Acme Packing Company on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchAcme Packing Company main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsPackersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football Advicefor at least one more year Jaire Alexander Jersey , Clark has surpassed him as the star lineman and the anchor up front.CDTIn 2019, the Green Bay Packers’ roster looks very different from how it appeared at the end of the 2018 season. A large group of free agents, draft picks, and undrafted rookies will come to training camp to challenge for roster spots and a role on the team’s regular season 53-man roster. Over the next two weeks, Acme Packing Company will break down the roster position-by-position and reveal our compiled predictions for the 53-man roster.It’s Monday, which means that we’re shifting our focus over from the offense to the defense in our look at the Packers’ roster. Today we begin up front on the defensive line, a position that has both star power and excellent depth on paper. Defensive coordinator Mike Pettine will surely use a few of his edge rushers on the interior on passing downs, but the true down linemen will have plenty of work to go around.In this writer’s opinion, the defensive line will be one of the most difficult positions to predict prior to and even at the conclusion of training camp. Three players are likely guaranteed roster spots, but another five or six will be jockeying for roles behind them and could end up anywhere from a key backup role on the 53-man roster to being cut outright.Here’s a look at the linemen on the roster heading into training camp.Mike DanielsNFL Experience: 8th year2018 Stats: 10 games played, 9 starts; 18 total tackles (10 solo), 2.0 sacks, 1 pass defended, 5 QB hitsHow Acquired: Fourth-round pick in 2012 NFL DraftDaniels just turned 30 in May and is in the final year of his second contract with the Packers. Once a stalwart three-technique tackle who could be counted on to suit up in every game and give maximum effort on every play, Daniels has missed some time with injuries in the past two years, sitting out two games in 2017 and six in 2018. His injuries made the 2018 season was his most disappointing as a pro, as he tied a career-low in sacks after five straight years with at least four. He also failed to record a single forced fumble or recovery, and posted the first season with fewer than nine QB hits since receiving only rotational work in his rookie year.Still, Daniels has an opportunity in 2019 to demonstrate that he deserves another contract extension after the season. However, odds are good that the team tries to keep his workload manageable, particularly on third downs, given the other players who look primed to contribute as interior pass-rushers.Kenny ClarkNFL Experience: 4th year2018 Stats: 13 games played, all starts; 55 total tackles (36 solo), 6.0 sacks, 3 passes defended, one forced fumble, 2 fumble recoveries, 9 QB hitsHow Acquired: First-round pick in 2016 NFL DraftWhile Daniels is showing signs of slowing down a bit, Clark is truly coming into his own as arguably the premier nose tackle in today’s NFL. Pro Football Focus named Clark as the ideal player at the position for 2019, due in large part to his pass-rush ability.Famously, Clark entered the NFL at just 20 years of age Kingsley Keke Green Bay Packers Jersey , and will turn just 24 years old in October. He has recorded 10.5 sacks in his last 18 games, and is equally adept rushing the passer from the nose as he is when lining up at three-technique in sub packages. Look for Clark to finally break through and receive some league-wide recognition as a Pro Bowl or All-Pro tackle in 2019.Dean LowryNFL Experience: 4th year2018 Stats: 16 games played, 8 starts; 44 total tackles (31 solo), 3.0 sacks, 3 passes defended, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery, 5 QB hitsHow Acquired: Fourth-round pick in 2016 NFL DraftWhile Clark draws the headlines from the 2016 draft class, Lowry has consistently been an effective player as both a starter and a rotational player. The signing of Muhammad Wilkerson a year ago seemed to push Lowry out of the starting 5-tech job, but Wilkerson’s broken ankle thrust him right back in and he had another solid season.Lowry now has seven sacks in his three years as he continues to develop into a useful player. Now in the final year of his rookie contract, he will likely be the top 5-tech once again on the rare occasion that the Packers align in a conventional 3-4 while pitching in regularly as one of the team’s rotational interior linemen when the team sticks to a 2-4-5 alignment.Montravius AdamsNFL Experience: 3rd year2018 Stats: 16 games played, one start; 20 total tackles (11 solo), 1.5 sacks, one forced fumble, 2 QB hitsHow Acquired: Third-round pick in 2017 NFL DraftAdams was Ted Thompson’s last third-round defensive lineman special, and he appeared to be a lost draft pick as a rookie. However, much of his rookie year struggles were due to a preseason injury, and he took some solid steps forward in year two. Now entering his third season, Adams is trying to impress his coaches and teammates as he fights for a roster spot and playing time. With a group of intriguing youngsters behind him, Adams will need to impress in training camp, but he already has caught the eye of Clark, who complimented him in a recent interview.Fadol BrownNFL Experience: 2nd year2018 Stats: 12 games played (4 with Green Bay, 8 with Oakland); 20 total tackles (16 solo), one pass defended, 4 QB hitsHow Acquired: Claimed on waivers from Oakland Raiders in December 2018Late last year, the Packers found Brown on waivers as the team dealt with depth struggles and injuries to multiple starters. Brown had a pair of notable plays on back-to-back snaps against the Bears in week 15, when he stopped a midfield 3rd-and-3 rushing attempt and followed it up by sniffing out a fake punt by Benny Cunningham. He will be in the mix for a reserve spot this summer.Tyler LancasterNFL Experience: 2nd year2018 Stats: 12 games played, 5 starts; 26 total tackles (19 solo), 1 QB hitHow Acquired: Signed as UDFA in 2018Lancaster was one of the Packers’ biggest surprises in 2018, when he earned a call-up to the 53 man roster from the practice squad in light of Wilkerson’s injury. In year one, he was almost exclusively a run-stuffing nose tackle Kingsley Keke Jersey 2019 , but he came on as the season went along and is focusing on improving his pass-rushing abilities this offseason.If he can flash the ability to collapse the pocket from the interior, Lancaster should earn a return trip to the 53 as Kenny Clark’s primary backup to start 2019. James LooneyNFL Experience: 2nd year2018 Stats: 3 games played, no statsHow Acquired: Seventh-round pick in 2018 NFL DraftLooney joined Lancaster on the practice squad after last year’s training camp, but the late draft pick did not get a call-up to the active roster until very late in the year. He only played a handful of snaps, and evidently did not show enough for the Packers’ coaching staff to feel that he could contribute regularly.This year, he will look for a big jump in year two, both physically and mentally. Looney tested great at the 2018 Combine, showing excellent athleticism, but he measured in a bit undersized. A full season in the Packers’ strength program should help him improve on the latter while maintaining the former. However, he’ll need a big camp to earn his way onto the roster again.Deon SimonNFL Experience: 2nd year2018 Stats: NoneHow Acquired: Signed to practice squad in November 2018A former 7th-round pick of the Jets back in 2015, Simon has played exactly 16 games in his career — every contest in the 2016 season. A big nose tackle, he moves well for a 330-pound man but will likely be fighting for his roster life in camp.Eric CottonNFL Experience: 1st year2018 Stats: NoneHow Acquired: Signed to practice squad in December 2018Cotton is a man without an obvious position, at least based on his measurements (listed at 6-foot-4, 272 pounds). In fact, his listed size is exactly the same as Za’Darius Smith, so unless he has bulked up in the offseason, he is probably limited to a role as an interior rusher only. With so many players able to play that role on this team, it’s tough to find a way for Cotton to make the team.Kingsley KekeNFL Experience: Rookie2018 Stats (Texas A&M): 13 games; 51 total tackles (18 solo), 7.5 sacks, 11 TFLs, 1 pass defended, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recoveryHow Acquired: Fifth-round pick in 2019 NFL DraftKeke has been lauded as one of the best value picks on day three of the 2019 NFL Draft, as he played largely out of position at Texas A&M — lining up on the nose as a junior before dropping weight and playing wide as a defensive end in 2018. However, the Packers got a look at him as a 3-technique tackle during Senior Bowl practices and came away impressed.Another great athlete in a draft class full of them, Keke brings rare movement skills for a player his size and unusual versatility, with experience all across the defensive front. If he develops quickly, he should be a key piece of the line rotation in 2019 and could end up obsoleting Daniels when the time comes to decide on the veteran’s contract next spring.

nach oben springen

. Then playing in this scheme will really allow me to do what I do best and that鈥檚 be a hunter.”That’s exactly what the Chiefs n

in Gästeecke 04.09.2019 07:42
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

Which player mocked to the Houston Texans do you want?"With so many mock drafts flying around Max Scharping Houston Texans Jersey , the alleged “expert choices” for the Houston Texans in this month’s upcoming NFL Draft are all over the map. It’s like trying to predict the weather in Texas.But since we don’t have much else to talk about, aside from Jadeveon Clowney’s contract situation, or lack thereof, we might as well take a poll and see what the consensus is for Houston’s upcoming draft needs. NFL.com:CBS NFL:Walter Football:The Sporting News:John Harris via Texans.com:And there are a slew of other players who theoretically could be available, including Andre Dillard, Jonah Williams, Cody Ford, Jawaan Taylor, T.J. Hockenson, and just about every other player who’s considered a mid to late first rounder and not a quarterback. With all these choices and more, let’s see who you want to get the call from Brian Gaine in the first round next week. The Texans wanted to keep safety Tyrann Mathieu, but Mathieu’s attention quickly went to the city that has the reigning NFL MVP Max Scharping Jersey 2019 , Patrick Mahomes.“I wanted to come to a team that had great talent, great core players, a lot of their core players are still young, closer to my age,” Mathieu told reporters on Thursday regarding his decision to join the Chiefs on a three-year, $42 million deal. “I think that had a lot to do with the decision as well. Anytime you can play for an organization that has a great history. Obviously, a great quarterback that鈥檚 really going to take this league over, really by storm. Really this was a no-brainer for me and my family.鈥滿athieu hopes to help a team that almost made it to the Super Bowl get over the top.“My biggest job is to come here, be a leader, try to make plays on and off the football field and put my hand in the pile and help us win some games,” Mathieu said. “I think we all know what the offense can do. I think it鈥檒l be my job to come in here, try to get some direction Color Rush Max Scharping Jersey , try to give guys some motivation, some inspiration, and then be an every-day factor. I want to be the same guy I am in the weight room that I am on the football field. That鈥檚 what I鈥檓 really looking forward to bringing to this team and, like I said, I鈥檓 going to try my best to do that every single day.”Mathieu said he’s not planning to step on any toes, but that he plans to lead by example and to do whatever the coaches ask him to do.鈥淚 love doing it all,” Mathieu said. “I鈥檓 a football player. My coach gives me a job, I just try my best to do it, but I think anytime I can get around the football, close to it, I just feel super powers. Anytime I鈥檓 away from the football I just feel like my powers are diminishing.鈥滳oach Andy Reid plans to take advantage of those super powers in every way possible.“He can play anywhere,” Reid said regarding Mathieu. “You can move him out and he can play corner if you need him to play corner. He鈥檚 played inside in the nickel. He has played up on the ball. He has played back off the ball. He is a phenomenal blitzer. . . . [H]e isn鈥檛 the biggest guy in the world Cheap Max Scharping Jersey , but he plays that way. He plays such a physical game and he is so good toward the line of scrimmage. But on the same hand, he鈥檚 great on the back end making plays on the ball in the back.”And the best may be ahead of Mathieu, who has gotten — and stayed — healthy.“I went through a couple rough seasons, struggling with injuries, playing with knee braces on,” Mathieu said. “To be able to put together two consecutive healthy seasons playing every game, I do feel like I鈥檓 getting back to who I am. Then playing in this scheme will really allow me to do what I do best and that鈥檚 be a hunter.”That’s exactly what the Chiefs need, as they hope to put on the field a defense that best complements one of the best offenses in football. They’re not far away from being where they need to be, and Mathieu gives them a major boost in that direction.

nach oben springen

season. It didn't last one preseaso

in Gästeecke 06.09.2019 03:27
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

Bengals’ running back made the media rounds Cheap Trey Hopkins Jersey , and it is pretty clear that he can’t wait to start competing this season." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCincy Jungle homepageHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityFollow Cincy Jungle online:Follow Cincy Jungle on TwitterFollow Cincy Jungle on FacebookFollow Cincy Jungle on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCincy Jungle main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (6/11): Joe Mixon can’t contain his excitement for the upcoming seasonNew,11commentsBengals’ running back made the media rounds, and it is pretty clear that he can’t wait to start competing this season.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Bengals News (6/11): Joe Mixon can’t contain his excitement for the upcoming seasonTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Andy Lyons/Getty ImagesGreen Offers Minicamp AppetizerThat’s all he’ll do Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the last three days of work before the Bengals break for the summer. But for the team’s best player, who hasn’t done such a drill since last December, it’s a load. A load off his mind after a spring of catching passes from rehab chief Nick Cosgray as he gave his surgically-repaired big toe plenty of time to heal.Bengals Sign John Jerry, Waive Rod TaylorJerry (6-5, 340; University of Mississippi), a ninth-year player Clayton Fejedelem Jersey Limited , entered the NFL as a third-round draft pick of the Miami Dolphins in 2010. He has spent time with both the Dolphins (2010-13) and the N.Y. Giants (’14-17), playing in 121 career games (101 starts). He was not with an NFL team in 2018.Look: New-feel Bengals take to social media during media dayIt started with the hire of Zac Taylor, the first new coach in 16 years. Then Taylor decided to spruce up Paul Brown Stadium itself, not just adding more offices for his massive staff, but emphasizing better lighting and vibes throughout the buildings.Andy Dalton credits Zac Taylor for offense’s progressThose Bengals, after all, have a new head coach in Zac Taylor and keep making changes along the offensive line, most recently signing John Jerry and waiving Rod Taylor.If A.J. Green Means What he Says, the Bengals Should Extend him NowA.J. Green is one of the best wide receivers in the game. Excluding last year where he missed the second half of the season due to injury, he has never posted less than 65 catches in a season. That kind of consistency is a good indicator that the almost 31 year old still has lots of good football left in him. Green has had injuries here and there William Jackson Jersey Limited , but is far from injury prone.Bengals news: Joe Mixon sees Cincinnati being a 'real-life contender' next seasonTaylor is just the Bengals’ second head coach since 2003. He replaces Marvin Lewis, who mutually parted ways with the team on January 1. Cincinnati finished with a 6-10 win-loss record in the 2018 NFL season. The Bengals also missed the postseason for the third year in a row.Joe Mixon: We’re gonna shock a lot of peopleThere’s a new head coach doing things differently than Marvin Lewis used to do them, a new way of installing the offense and, per running back Joe Mixon, a “new feel” across the board. Mixon believes that all the new things that head coach Zac Taylor is doing will pay off come the regular season.Around the leagueVikings, Kyle Rudolph agree to terms on 4-year dealOn the eve of training camp, the Vikings and the tight end have agreed to terms on a four-year, $36 million extension, NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported, per a source informed.Raiders DC: Rookie DE Ferrell perfect for their schemeThe Raiders Preston Brown Jersey , for their part, were not worried about pre-draft projections that suggested the Clemson defensive end could have been available later in the process. Oakland looked for the right fit, identified their man, and grabbed him.What to watch for: 23 teams opening minicampMinicamps for the 23 squads run from Tuesday through Thursday, after players underwent physicals on Monday. Phase three of offseason workout rules apply (no live contact is permitted, but teams can run 7-on-7, 9-on-7, and 11-on-11 drills). According to the collective bargaining agreement, two-a-day practices are permitted at two of the three days during mandatory minicamp, with restrictions: players may be on the field for a total of no more than three-and-a-half hours per day; no practice can last more than two-and-a-half hours of on-field activities; the second practice shall be limited to walk-through instruction only; organized activities can't begin prior to 7 a.m. or end after 8:30 p.m. local time; and players may only be asked to participate in club activities for a maximum of 10 hours per day.Wentz on extension: Eagles' culture couldn't fit better"I think both sides wanted to get it done. I knew I wanted this to be home for a long time Ryan Finley Jersey ," Wentz said, donned in a dapper green suit with an Eagles pin fastened to his lapel. "Ever since being drafted, it's felt like home and so, as soon as we found something that was a win-win and a fair opportunity, I jumped at it because, like I said, I love this place. I want to be here for a while.Arthur Moats announces retirement after nine yearsHe had 16.5 sacks and 202 combined tackles with the Bills and Steelers in eight years, but didn't play a snap with the Cardinals in 2018 after suffering a sprained MCL and being released in October. The Bengals’ preseason is about to begin, and Josh Malone is excited to see his progress start turning into results." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCincy Jungle homepageHorizontal - WhiteCincy Junglea Cincinnati Bengals communityFollow Cincy Jungle online:Follow Cincy Jungle on TwitterFollow Cincy Jungle on FacebookFollow Cincy Jungle on InstagramLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCincy Jungle main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryBengalsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals News (8/9): Close to the startThe Bengals’ preseason is about to begin, and Josh Malone is excited to see his progress start turning into results.EDTCamp Report: Get Into The GrooveThe final training camp practice before the Bengals’ first preseason game of 2019 featured a little bit of everything in all three phases.Malone’s Changes Paying Off In A Big WayJosh Malone has been asked to do more after fellow receivers A.J. Green and John Ross suffered injuries in camp. With a new offense and increased exposure Cheap Renell Wren Jersey , Malone has embraced the opportunity in a big way.Bengals mailbag: Most improved position, Drew Sample, Gio-Mixon and trade thoughts – The AthleticQuestions answered about the good and the bad so far as the first preseason game approaches.Carl Lawson is the unmistakable star of Bengals camp so farThe Bengals pass rusher is turning heads after a quick recovery.Cincinnati Bengals: 3 storylines for preseason Week 1 at the ChiefsThe Cincinnati Bengals get the 2019 preseason underway against the Kansas City Chiefs. For fans, it's the first look at the new head coach Zac Taylor.Around the LeagueWhat we learned from Thursday's preseason games - NFL.comThe first week of preseason got underway on Thursday night. We got our first glimpse at a number of fresh-faced rookies and old faces in new places, like Daniel Jones, David Montgomery and Josh Rosen.Dwayne Haskins turns in up-and-down 'Skins debut - NFL.comIn his first NFL action, Washington first-round QB Dwayne Haskins showcased his promise, but also struggled to the tune of a pair of interceptions against the Browns.Roundup: Lions WR Jermaine Kearse suffers broken leg - NFL.comJermaine Kearse was hoping for a bounce-back season. It didn't last one preseason drive. The Detroit Lions receiver suffered a broken leg and associated injuries to his ankle.Saints join NFL against fan's 'no call' lawsuitThe New Orleans Saints have joined the NFL in its opposition to a fan's lawsuit stemming from the crucial missed call during the NFC Championship Game.

nach oben springen

we get to that point,” Patricia said

in Gästeecke 06.09.2019 04:07
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds elaine95
Gold
Gold

Lions cutting former 7th-round pick RB Dwayne Washington Jahlani Tavai Jersey 2019 , placing Zach Zenner on IR The Detroit Lions’ backfield just got a little smaller. Despite a pretty impressive preseason finale, the Lions are cutting running back Dwayne Washington, per Dave Birkett.Originally a 2016 seventh-round pick, we may have seen the last of Dwayne Washington in a Lions jersey. After adding both Kerryon Johnson and LeGarrette Blount this offseason, the Lions set up a tough uphill climb for Washington to make the roster.But Washington never really got much of a chance to make an impression in the preseason. He barely saw any playing time, either on offense or special teams, putting his chances at making the roster at nearly zero. That is, until the preseason finale where he played nearly the entire game against the Cleveland Browns. He played well enough where he could get some interest from some other teams.He still has practice squad eligibility, but the Lions may want to use the spot a little more wisely considering their strong depth at the position. In 17 career games with the Lions, Washington has 110 carries for 309 yards (2.8 YPC) and a touchdown. Update: In addition to cutting Washington Color Rush Jahlani Tavai Jersey , the Lions are also placing fellow running back Zach Zenner on injured reserve. The undrafted back suffered a back injury in the preseason finale. ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — Detroit coach Matt Patricia apparently made quite an impression on his new defensive lineman.Mike Daniels was at training camp Sunday, a day after the Lions announced that they’d signed him. When asked what made Detroit an attractive destination, the former Green Bay Packer didn’t mince words.“Coach Patricia, flat out,” Daniels said. “He’s just a genius. He really is. He understands the game of football. He knows what it takes. To be able to play for a coach like that, it means everything.”Patricia is entering his second season as Detroit’s coach, and the first one didn’t go very well. The Lions went 6-10, their worst record since 2012. But prior to that, Patricia had success as a defensive coordinator with New England Cheap Jahlani Tavai Jersey , and now Detroit has put together the type of defensive front that could be just what its coach needs to improve on his difficult debut season.The 30-year-old Daniels signed with the Lions shortly after being released by the Packers. He was a Pro Bowl alternate after the 2017 season, although he finished last season on injured reserve after a foot injury.“He’s very intense, he loves football,” Patricia said. “He’s just one of those guys that comes to work every day. He’s a blue-collar guy, he’s one of those guys that loves the grind of the game. Another guy that is very smart, when you talk to him about different schemes and different things that he can do.”Patricia pointed out that Daniels has familiarity with the NFC North, having played seven seasons with Green Bay. Now he’s on the Detroit side of that rivalry.“I’ll say one thing: I’m happy to have him on our team,” offensive lineman Kenny Wiggins said. “Don’t have to play him twice this year.”The Lions began upgrading their defensive line in the middle of last season when they traded for Damon Harrison. Da’Shawn Hand emerged as a rookie, finishing with three sacks and two forced fumbles, and Romeo Okwara contributed 7½ sacks.Then Detroit signed free agent Trey Flowers this offseason Jahlani Tavai Jersey Womens , and now the Lions have added Daniels.“I’ve always respected the Lions’ defensive front, and now with Coach Patricia being here and seeing the guys that he’s brought over here, they’ve only gotten better,” Daniels said. “Being able to play with those guys is awesome.”The question now is when (and if) Detroit’s key players will all be able to line up together in a game. It’s early, but the defensive line is dealing with health issues. Flowers is on the physically unable to perform list. Harrison and defensive tackle Darius Kilgo were put on the non-football injury list.Before last season, Daniels had been pretty durable. He started all 16 games for the Packers for three straight seasons from 2014-16, then made 14 starts in 2017.“We have a lot of really great players on this team. We are going to look toward the future and hopefully we can get everybody out there to maximize their ability and their performances when we get to that point,” Patricia said. “But right now we’re so far away from that. It’s just trying to get lined up and do the simple things right — not jump offside, make sure we’re lined up properly and we’re executing our fundamentals right.”NOTES: RB Kerryon Johnson was back at practice Sunday. Patricia said he was excused for a personal reason Saturday.

nach oben springen