Gästeecke » That is not the same as being healed.

That is not the same as being healed.

in Gästeecke 07.09.2019 09:25
von zhangzk • 420 Beiträge | 2096 Punkte
X

Auszeichnungen

des Mitglieds zhangzk
Gold
Gold
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014
Siegerpokal für Fotowettbewerb 2014

Simple Award Plugin • © 2013 Miranus GmbH

Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz was upbeat and positive yesterday http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-brian-westbrook-jersey , saying his plan was still to be ready by the time the Eagles hit the field for OTAs.As noted by Dave Zangaro of NBCSportsPhiladelphia.com, Eagles coach Doug Pederson announced that Wentz’s stress fracture in his back would take around three months to be fully recovered. That makes this week a month past that expectation.“It’s still getting there,” Wentz said. “Some of the stuff just takes time. That’s not really the main concern, it’s just kind of how I feel and I feel really good with where I’m at.”Given Wentz’s injury history, any issue that lingers a month past the first timeframe is going to be a concern. Of course Womens Destiny Vaeao Jersey , it also shows why some coaches are so antsy about putting timeframes on injuries, because it creates alarm if they’re not accurate.He said he can throw and run, but didn’t get into many specifics. He obviously doesn’t have to worry about contact until the preseason (and not much then).The next real milepost for Wentz will be May 21, when they begin the OTA portion of their offseason program. If he’s not out there five months out from a three-month recovery, then there will be more explaining to do. A scathing report about Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz has emerged from PhillyVoice’s Joe Santoliquito. Citing numerous NFL and Eagles sources Corey Graham Jersey , the report claims there’s a belief Wentz “may have been the root of the Eagles’ offensive problems” in 2018. The whole thing is obviously worth reading, but here’s a sample:Here are some thoughts on the entire report.Well, this isn’t an ideal start to a Monday.I’ve seen some people wonder about the legitimacy of this report since they don’t know who Joe Santoliquito is. Joe isn’t a regular news breaker, though he did have a DeSean Jackson scoop back in 2014, but he does have legitimate sources. He’s a credentialed media member. I sit next to him in the press box at Eagles games. He’s not just fabricating information to get attention. As this report mentions Youth Randall Cunningham Jerseys , this isn’t the first time we’ve heard of some internal strife in the Eagles’ locker room. Back in late November, a team source told ESPN that “I feel like we’re over-targeting Zach Ertz.” On the Ertz note, I would like to note that Wentz targeted Ertz 9.6 times per game while Foles targeted him 9.3 times per game. I would like to repeat something I wrote about Wentz needing to mature following the Texans game:I’d venture to guess a number of franchise quarterbacks would be labeled with the terms used for Wentz in this story. With that said, how many players on other teams would go talk about their quarterback behind his back like this?This report obviously puts a lot of pressure on Wentz (and the Eagles) heading into 2019. Wentz is now eligible for a contract extension since he’s completed three years in the league. Will the team extend him? Are they concerned about his behavior? Will Wentz be able to put these criticisms behind him? A lot of questions to be answered.

nach oben springen